college or weed?

allisonjoy

Reaction score
allyjenninoel.jpg

Originally posted by allisonjoy
allyjenninoel.jpg

if I went back in past.. I wud choose college over weed but oh well I don't do either of those anymore but I'm still considerin to try again to go college even tho it'll be my 3rd time goin to 3rd college :laugh2: I rather go college than gettin high on weed ;) cuz weed costs too expenvise and I rather focus on life cuz life is TOO damn short.. :)

otherwise I respect pepole who choose weed over college cuz everyone have opinion of livin to fullest ;)

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
I am going to across 'College' and in five hours, i will return to "Weed" :o

LOL i think cloud wud answer THAT quickly .... hehe :thumb: at cloud

heh, looking back on my past.. I'd say i'd choose college over weed. even though I love weed but weed sort of fucked me up for college. Let's hope it doesn't happen next fall :)

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
I am going to across 'College' and in five hours, i will return to "Weed" :o

:thumb: Lemme join with you so we can get education then we'll come back to get high. :mrgreen:

:D Looking back during my college years....I was able to maintain good grades and still smoke weed! Ahh...being a student in Culinary Arts-chef-does have its plus! You could smoke before the classes and cooking begins and then statisfy your hunger pangs! Heh..heh...

Almost all of us students either showed up high and hungry, waiting eagerly to cook whatever assignment our teacher gives us!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I bet cops will be waiting at the end of the weed road!

Nope there will be no cops waiting. They are probihited to be at that place.

Back