College Football Is HERE!!

I have been a huge fan of....

UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI HURRICANES
since 1983!

We never never never forget to see ugliest fight between Miami and Fla International. Most people think Miami/FIU is worst.
I was inside Press box at Navy's stadium. Lot people watched this special news on ESPN TV.

[yt]Nv5UINZGHJ4[/yt]

Cheer for BIG EAST teams.

GO UCONN

I knows they are not best team as long as my PRIDE.

I have been a huge fan of....

UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI HURRICANES
since 1983!

This guy worked for U of Miami Football Team. Rutgers hired Greg Schiano.
You know that U of Miami offered Greg for big buck. He turned down for $$$. He worked harder from worst team to success.

Last winter, Mich offered Greg for biggest $$$. He turned down but he did cry. We love Greg because he has big heart for his team.

Miami offered
ESPN - Miami official: Canes to target Rutgers' Schiano - College Football
Michigan offered
http://www.michigansportscenter.com/2007/12/greg-schiano-interviewed-for-michigan.html

DSC_0118.jpg

Yeah, if you like watching Florida destroy Hawaii it will be interesting game. (which I don't mind one bit) Florida win by at least 21.

Don't think it might be any close due to their superb quarterback not returning back... graduated. One year too late but am sure that they are still a good team.

Your guess: FL win by 21 may be more reasonable guess, I would agree so.

I just checked FL's schedule and it looks quite scary cuz so many opponents are that good... bit stronger schedule than last year's.

Enjoy the college football season, alldeafers!

Go Gators ! Go Vols ! Go Seminoles !

Boo Bulldogs ! Boo Hurricanes ! Both teams are my #1 hated teams even through i live in Georgia and used to live in Fl.

Peace out ! :D

Yeah, if you like watching Florida destroy Hawaii it will be interesting game. (which I don't mind one bit) Florida win by at least 21.

I think this year Hawaii's football team are not great. Hawaii's Head coach June Jones resigns shortly after the 2007 season and QB Colt Brennan goes to NFL (Redskins).

This year, Greg McMackin accepted to become head coach for Hawaii. He worked for Seattle Seahawks, Miami Hurricane and Texas Tech

Go Univ of IL!!

Also, I support UCLA as well.

Last night Miami Fla unsurprisingly destroyed Coastal Carolina 52-7. The Hurricanes' next opponent will be UF Gators next week!

This guy worked for U of Miami Football Team. Rutgers hired Greg Schiano.
You know that U of Miami offered Greg for big buck. He turned down for $$$. He worked harder from worst team to success.

Last winter, Mich offered Greg for biggest $$$. He turned down but he did cry. We love Greg because he has big heart for his team.

Miami offered
ESPN - Miami official: Canes to target Rutgers' Schiano - College Football
Michigan offered
Michigan Sports Center: Greg Schiano Interviewed for Michigan Job
DSC_0118.jpg
WOw!! Alot of BIG guys!!

im rooting for Louisville and Notre Dame... to some of yalls post ASU will beat LSU unless LSU dont make mistakes

LOL at casper!oooo true but.. right now they done picked the qb.. so.. let see..

so far all three qb are good .. wait and see! they pratice hard! i am not surprise about their defense! it still good! no plm!

new plm is kickoff time! they changed! yikes! i dont want 10am kickoff! lsu history has plm with 10am kickoff.. they always lost in that kind of stagitic (spell! opps).. oh well i nervous! lol!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am back here.. ok ohh it turn out easy game! not bad! some mistakes.. not suprise..
they will do make correct during thier pratices smile! i glad what they did thier job in the game! now i relief! wow! several new players i saw!

whew!

next vs troy! hehe! let see so far, it seems like more testing.. where were strenght and weakness.. that is what i thought aobut coach les miles planned..

yea it suppose to.. but morning game is not for lsu thing! most of time when it morning game for lsu then lsu would not good .. almost always lost in morning game ..

Back