Collection?

The proper term is climate controlled storage unit. Available at any public storage facility starting at $50mo.

I'm just messing with you, sneakernet.

:giggle:

Yes I know, I'm doing a Redneck way. I use pots filled with water heated with sterno and try to maintain within 45 to 50% humidity, I open and closed the vent to adjust the temp... that is a controlled environments.

:hmm: Probably a bad time to mention my Build a Bears, and Trolls...

In my own defense, the Build a Bears are gifts from my grandchildren. The cow even has Build a Bear hearing aids. :P

You gotta share a photo of the cow!

OH MY GOD!!!!! (I think I just had an O). Hands down I a insaianly jealous and envious of you collection. I would publish papers if I had these. Many many papers. The possibilities of the academic papers and conferences that could be done w these 1st sources are endless....

The only book I want to look for is Part 3. Then I'll have a good collection of all 3 books. This book hasn't publish until 1857 (I think at the top of my head).. but nada...non around.

You gotta share a photo of the cow!

23r322u.jpg

Hmm, just realized that I have all of Stephen King books. Well, mostly, dunno if he has written new books in the last four years.

Just a small part of my collection.

Attachments

• rv.jpg
    rv.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 4
  • wagon.jpg
    wagon.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 2
Hmm, just realized that I have all of Stephen King books. Well, mostly, dunno if he has written new books in the last four years.

Do you own the books he authored under his secret pen name? Well, not so secret anymore. The cat is pretty much out of the bag, but still a fair amt of people don't know about those books. Kind of fun to read since he writes many of those in different genres.

Do you own the books he authored under his secret pen name? Well, not so secret anymore. The cat is pretty much out of the bag, but still a fair amt of people don't know about those books. Kind of fun to read since he writes many of those in different genres.

ah yeah, you're talking about his books as "Bachman"?

Yes I know, I'm doing a Redneck way. I use pots filled with water heated with sterno and try to maintain within 45 to 50% humidity, I open and closed the vent to adjust the temp... that is a controlled environments.

seriously??

seriously??

I like this guy!

Ok ok, no.. just kidding around but I do maintain one room to keep it controlled due to my other collections that been passed on from my family like civil war artifacts from my great great great grandfather and such.

These are pretty rad. Nice collection. Only thing I collect is memories. I need a camera.

Rottie <Rottweiler> related things - little statues, calendar, books...

With my ex hubby, we collected shot glasses from our travels. We had a very large one but I gave it all to him when we got divorced and I learned from my daughter that he is still contuining with the collection and he has bought special shelves for them. Hmmmm..interesting. as of now, I don't really have a collection. I am starting a collection of stickers of the places we go to with our RV. So far, it is 2 stickers as we only made 2 trips with it. Lol

Yes, he has another one as well, John something or another. Maybe Swift. I can't remember.

I read one under his pen name, or one of them I guess, Renegades? Can't remember the name he used though. It wasn't a different genre, and it was like all his all books...good until the end and leave you scratching your head going ...wtf??

we are looking for some kinda Rottie-themed heavier decoration to go as a centerpiece on top of the new blue tablecloth my mom bought us for Chanukkah. It will help the cloth stay in place better-

I collect elephant stuff. Kinda boring huh? I've been collecting it since I was kid. I've at least gotten rid of the elephant stuffed animals. A grown woman with a collection of stuffed animals is just a bit creepy lol

** goes and hides her stuffed animals ** :lol:

Back