Collecting Valuable/Non-valuable Items...

Ahhhhhh I just remmy -- i collect the "mini" classic cars :D

porcellan dolls
florist flowers, roses which I received from my hubby or friends to dry them to decorate in my house & also use them for handicrafts, too...
old fruits, flowers etc to dried them to make florist flowers....old vases, glasses vases, plates, jugs, more glasses, old picture frames, furniture to use for
restoration/handicrafts... It´s my hobby to restore/false the things into porcellan look, china look, antique look etc.

I collect many lousy & filthy things from my hubby´s great Aunt who died at aged 90 at 2 years ago which we clean her appartment for new tenant. My
hubby said "You are crazy to collect like this... please throw it away" I ignored his remark. 4 months later after that I restore them into beautiful & new look... I have alot of things in garage... I´m working on it at spring to summer time.

GREAT to see many various types of collection here and I'm sure there are others yet to share with us their own collections...

Makes me want to consider starting a couple more new collections now.... :mrgreen:

hmm.... something odd that i collect is

old Mt. dew cans, bottles

that's all i can think of now..

LOL I know this thread started over a year ago but but I just wanted to tell you what I do collect.

I collect teacup and saucers. I have a few collection from my Grandma Hilton who passed away in 1996. Then I went to antique store and brought two more teacup and saucers. Now I just bid on teacup and saucer on ebay.

Also I collect coins either in USA or forgien coins. Even an old one. Also collect bears *stuffed bears* and furby. :D

Used to collect keyrings, coloured ink pens, Lipsmackers, stickers, trolls, barbies, teenage mutant turtles and batman cards, books, videos, and happy meal toys, shells, bookmarks,and coins from around the world as some old coins from the 1900s. Collected all Friends dvds.

Nowadays, I collect Ty bears (sometimes), some books, Bewitched TV show DVDs, some candles. Am wanting to collect Kosta Boda and Orrefors glasswares. Oh, I collect shoes somehow! :)

Back