coldness...

Myself as cold person as white rabbit.

Fowarding to have coldy seasons soon. Yay!

Hurry up for more snow on top of mountains.

I love cold weather! can't wait to have snow! I am snowmobile fan! since recent years 2 or 3 years in minnesota having few snow which pissed me off! couldn't go snowmobiling due to few snows (drought).

I remmy myself wearing shorts outside when it's 20's to 30's because it feels like its warm outside. :D

pinkster you need to come to Arizona, we just hit a cold streak it dropped below 110

:rofl: @ BBNuTs

I hate hot hot. I have to have the AC's on at work because I need it dry and comfortable. When I sleep, I like the temperature in the 60's. I sleep better that way. I do love the snow and stuff, but I don't like it cold all the time. Cold during the winter months is fine with me.

I lurrvvv the cold weather here in Canada.. after all why do you think I'm the owner of the "Stiff Nipples" club in bbnt's story? :laugh2:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I love to sleep in cold room... but it'd be better if I can keep the partner warm! :)

at the begin, need cool which make comfortable to sleep. Until at the deep sleep, it required to have heat or warm. :dunno:

when I first try to sleep without blanket, until after deep sleep, it was so uncomfortable and need something warm - argh

I loved it cold a lot and sometime I like sex during snow outside. Well I know it must be ever crazy well it doesn't matter as long it is heat body. :) don't said a word that is my an opoion.

Originally posted by DrStar80
I loved it cold a lot and sometime I like sex during snow outside. Well I know it must be ever crazy well it doesn't matter as long it is heat body. :) don't said a word that is my an opoion.

:shock: sex OUTSIDE in the SNOW qq *thud* thats a first ive heard -- no worries DrStar LOL -- u are allowed to say whatever u wish to say -- but it IS quite surprising as ive not heard of anyone who has had sex outdoors in the snow

Originally posted by DrStar80

:naughty: thats what i wanna do =X

Originally posted by pinkster
hope this isnt a :repost: :D

How many of you like cold weather? I was raised in Minnesota so I ABSOLUTELY love it. I love the snow, and the way it gets like 10 degrees above. I love the way fresh snow looks on the ground, and having snowball fights. Im the kind who'll go out in 30 degree weather in shorts (but i havent said for how long) and I just simply enjoy being outside when its cold.

How many of you are heat-lovers? I cant stand the heat cause I get overheated EASILY and I'll pass out. =/ Not very cool. However I like water balloons and you cant use those in the winter :D

whatcha think?

I'm a heat-lover! I looooooooove having sweat spring out of my pores during the summer time! Of course, I do have my limits of how long I'd enjoy the heat, heh!
During the winter, I'm probably the most miserable person in the whole world -- I hate the cold...brrrrrrrrrrrr! When I am ready to hit the sack, I *must* check to ensure that my electric blanket's ON HIGH before I even get under the covers! ;)

Originally posted by Lasza
Myself as cold person as white rabbit.

Fowarding to have coldy seasons soon. Yay!

Hurry up for more snow on top of mountains.

Hmmmm....sure wish we could conduct magic and swap seasons between USA and Australia. :P Currently, USA is in summer mode and Australia in Winter, right? Since I'm a summer and heat lover, it would be nice if we could swap seasons! :lol:

Cold? its hot as hell here. Im sweating right now and I got the A/C lousy cheap a/c

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Hmmmm....sure wish we could conduct magic and swap seasons between USA and Australia. :P Currently, USA is in summer mode and Australia in Winter, right? Since I'm a summer and heat lover, it would be nice if we could swap seasons! :lol:

It was so funny when my dad went to Australia for business thing. It was on August and he didn't bring coat! :lol:

He had to buy coat at Australia.

I love both, I guess cause Im used to it bec, I live in PA so basically it goes cold and hot all the times.

Originally posted by whodatshroom
I love both, I guess cause Im used to it bec, I live in PA so basically it goes cold and hot all the times.

but do you like it when its only 10 degrees above? *snickers* ;D

Originally posted by Fly Free
:shock: sex OUTSIDE in the SNOW qq *thud* thats a first ive heard -- no worries DrStar LOL -- u are allowed to say whatever u wish to say -- but it IS quite surprising as ive not heard of anyone who has had sex outdoors in the snow
oh yeah I have heard about that and I haven't try that one !! but heard that it is so cozy and feel so close to each other as wild as melt the snow into flood lol ..

Back