coffee brew

We have a Keurig Coffee Maker and it's very good.

You can use either the single use packs (they have dozens of different coffees and teas) or you can use their permanent filter with your own ground coffees :)

It's neat and VERY quick - it only takes 30seconds to brew a large cup:) YUMMM

We have a Keurig Coffee Maker and it's very good.

You can use either the single use packs (they have dozens of different coffees and teas) or you can use their permanent filter with your own ground coffees :)

It's neat and VERY quick - it only takes 30seconds to brew a large cup:) YUMMM

Looks good! Very nice machine! I found the permanent filter, I think, is this the one? http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/514HHW15KFL.jpg

Is that filter for the same machine? Don't know if you use the filter yourself but if not I'll look into it at the store. Interesting, thank you very much!

JamieLynn since the machine was a gift, I wouldn't argue either!:) Iced Cappuccinos! :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqdSNvOdZxM]YouTube - Funny Garfield Drink Coffee - Lost His Eyeball[/ame]

Yiz

Kona is my favorite bean and it can be seasonal as to demand. I saw a kona plantation or two when I was in Hawaii about 4 yrs ago and it was interesting. There's no neat and orderly rows of plants. Kona is planted haphazardly purposefully as the plantings follow the old lava flows. Result is a superb bean! Within the Kona, there are levels of quality/rarity, etc and at that time (4 yrs ago) I saw some beans running as high as 60 bucks a pound! This is why you see a lot of Kona blends.

So it's no surprise PFH's folks are out of that stock at the moment.

Lol Yiz! Funny toon :)

Hey Oceanblue7! Hamilton Beach I bet their coffee machines are good! One feature I like on your machine is the no hot plate to scorch coffee flavor, I find that is an important feature on regular drip machines, I also like the 1 hand dispensing no carafe, looks convenient! I once wanted to buy a GE Coffee Maker With Grinder at wal-mart but they had no more in stock when I finally did decided to try it out they were out of stock. Then again I am glad I didn't buy it after I just saw these reviews here Walmart GE Coffee Maker With Grinder Customer Ratings & Reviews - Top & Best Rated Products

So back then I bought a a very basic black and decker drip machine 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black and Decker® Appliances - BCM1410B and works just fine (besides my bodum which I use all the time) but now I'm interested in getting a good machine for latte's and such.

Tousi, thanks for sharing that info about the Kona bean, I have to try that one of these days!

Kona is my favorite bean and it can be seasonal as to demand. I saw a kona plantation or two when I was in Hawaii about 4 yrs ago and it was interesting. There's no neat and orderly rows of plants. Kona is planted haphazardly purposefully as the plantings follow the old lava flows. Result is a superb bean! Within the Kona, there are levels of quality/rarity, etc and at that time (4 yrs ago) I saw some beans running as high as 60 bucks a pound! This is why you see a lot of Kona blends.

So it's no surprise PFH's folks are out of that stock at the moment.

:) We sell them very cheap.

But hey, I have a secret... brazilian...

Wirelessly posted

goHabsgo said:

Lol Yiz! Funny toon :)

Hey Oceanblue7! Hamilton Beach I bet their coffee machines are good! One feature I like on your machine is the no hot plate to scorch coffee flavor, I find that is an important feature on regular drip machines, I also like the 1 hand dispensing no carafe, looks convenient! I once wanted to buy a GE Coffee Maker With Grinder at wal-mart but they had no more in stock when I finally did decided to try it out they were out of stock. Then again I am glad I didn't buy it after I just saw these reviews here Walmart GE Coffee Maker With Grinder Customer Ratings & Reviews - Top & Best Rated Products

So back then I bought a a very basic black and decker drip machine 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black and Decker® Appliances - BCM1410B and works just fine (besides my bodum which I use all the time) but now I'm interested in getting a good machine for latte's and such.

Tousi, thanks for sharing that info about the Kona bean, I have to try that one of these days!

Yes, I love it! One hand dispenser and it shuts off itself that way if I forget to turn it off it does it automatically. It does keep my coffee at a good temperature to drink safe without burning your tongue.
I use different coffee beans and grinds. I love amaretto coffee its my fave.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h96Zofgzct0]YouTube - How to Make a Cappuccino at Home without an Cappuccino Maker[/ame]​

Talking about cappuccino refreshed my memory how I use to make a homemade version, I searched youtube for awhile and found a video that shows how to make it. It's actually quite good. Going to make some today:P

Mostly use with drip coffee, but I love coffee Plunger with hazelnut flavor. :D

I tried to drink coffee before but they are taste so oddly so I tried additional anything to improve the flavor so not enough to be usable to drink whole.

I use a Keurig. I LOVE coffee. I'm supposed to limit caffeine but I still have to have at least a few sips of good Coffee People's Do Nut Shop coffee!

love it dark, especially love Ethiopian brew. drink just regular coffee, not any of the higher-calorie or sugar/fat things like the cappuccino drinks or anything. with milk alternative, no sugar. But I don't have a coffee maker or anything. I buy as a treat sometimes.

I tried to drink coffee before but they are taste so oddly so I tried additional anything to improve the flavor so not enough to be usable to drink whole.

I guess coffee is an acquired taste, I don't remember the first time I drank coffee but just gotta have my coffee, especially in the morning!

Hollykins1, Anij also has a Keurig, are you satisfied with your machine? I LOVE coffee as well :) and I also have to watch not to drink too much in a day!

dogmom, I agree, cappuccino is very unhealthy but very tasty:) We have that once in awhile at a cafe or I make one here at home like yesterday for instance but not often, like you said it's a higher-calorie sugar/fat type. I can't remember the last time we had a cappuccino besides yesterday. I got to try the Ethiopian by the way, sounds good!

I had to give up coffee as it was one of the causes for my migraines.

I knew someone in college who was urged to give up coffee by her doc, due to it affecting her heart, I guess she drank so much coffee.

In college I didn't like coffee. I agree too that it is an acquired taste.

having something like a cappuccino once in a while probably isn't a big issue unless you have significant medical issues related to sugar/caffeine, etc.

Looks good! Very nice machine! I found the permanent filter, I think, is this the one? http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/514HHW15KFL.jpg

Is that filter for the same machine? Don't know if you use the filter yourself but if not I'll look into it at the store. Interesting, thank you very much!

JamieLynn since the machine was a gift, I wouldn't argue either!:) Iced Cappuccinos! :)

Yup - that's the permanent filter. It works really well :)
We have the one that has 3 cup size options at Costco's for a fraction the cost in retail stores (it was a retirement gift for my mum from her co-workers).

With some of the dark/bold coffees you can get 2large GOOD cups of coffee out of a single coffee pack (place 2cup size measuring cup under dispenser - first time select large, then med - pour into 2 large cups)

I also like that the Keurig will make coffee, tea, hot chocolate etc either from the individual "pods" (what we call the individual pre-measured coffee cup thing) or using the permanent filter. You can also use it to make hot water (just don't put a coffee "pod" in and the hot water runs right through)

Wirelessly posted

I have Hawaiian blend coffee with me ahhhh

Back