coffee brew

goHabsgo

Reaction score
Having my morning coffee:shock: and was wondering for the coffee drinkers out there, how do you brew your cup of java? I use the good old Bodum and that would be number 4 (the plunger) in this link Terroir Select Coffees - The 7 ways to brew coffee
Most people use the regurlar drip I guess and was wondering if some like instant coffee!?:nono:

I've been drinking Starbucks Pike's Place Roast. Has a smooth finish to me.

A friend of mine is going to Kenya in a couple of weeks, I have asked her to bring me a bag of genuine African coffee. I hope in about a month I will have a bit of international taste. :P

I used to have a real coffee brewer (from my parents), then it broke. I use to drink instant coffee but now have a Nescafé Dolce Gusto coffee machine :D I like it so far...

I brew my coffee in every possible way. ;) My family owns a coffee cafe.

:wave: Can I move in? :lol:

Seriously that's really cool.

We have one of those typical coffee brewers and brew Maxwell or whatever it's called. One of those big tubs with the built-in handle that you can get at any Walmart.

PFH, do your folks have a mail order section, selling coffee beans?

I don't drink it, but for hubby and son, we have 2 coffee makers (drip) We also use 1/2 caff coffee, and son adds dried mint leaves to his before brewing. He drinks his iced, and hubby has the hot in a mug on his way to work at 5am every morning.

Did someone say c-c-c-c-coffee??
tenerife-forum-coffee-smiley.gif

Yiz

I don't drink it, but for hubby and son, we have 2 coffee makers (drip) We also use 1/2 caff coffee, and son adds dried mint leaves to his before brewing. He drinks his iced, and hubby has the hot in a mug on his way to work at 5am every morning.

I have had cinnamon. And I tried chicory in my coffee but never mint. I have to try that since I have wild mint growing in my backyard.

I brew my coffee in every possible way. ;) My family owns a coffee cafe.

That is awesome! Having an almost unlimited choice!

KristinaB, I have never tried mint leaves in coffee and it must taste great in Ice coffee!

JamieLynn, I googled the Nescafé Dolce Gusto coffee machine, wow nice
machine! I want one! Looks like you can do cappuccino's and latte's thus the dolce I guess, also I like the looks of it.

I used to have a real coffee brewer (from my parents), then it broke. I use to drink instant coffee but now have a Nescafé Dolce Gusto coffee machine :D I like it so far...

I know Nescafe is an instant coffee company maker but with this machine I thought maybe you could use different types of coffee beans. I took a closer look at the machine and read the faq's about which types of coffee the machine uses and it uses Necafe's exclusively would have been cool if you could use different types of coffee beans, (but I'm sure the capsules taste very good though) oh well back to shopping for a machine.

NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto? | Frequently Asked Questions

I used a regular coffee pot. I like to try different types of coffee. I own a pot that does it all, but I am too lazy to use it! I often find myself buying coffee.

I used a regular coffee pot. I like to try different types of coffee. I own a pot that does it all, but I am too lazy to use it! I often find myself buying coffee.

When I don't have time, I buy it also, like for instance at Starbucks as Dixie mentioned or one that I also buy is Tim Horton's.

Posts from Hell,I saw the video in the press, impressive, bet the coffee is awesome and I like your Dad you must be very proud of him, plus I like your dog Midnight!

I know Nescafe is an instant coffee company maker but with this machine I thought maybe you could use different types of coffee beans. I took a closer look at the machine and read the faq's about which types of coffee the machine uses and it uses Necafe's exclusively would have been cool if you could use different types of coffee beans, (but I'm sure the capsules taste very good though) oh well back to shopping for a machine.

NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto? | Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, that's the downside of the coffee machine. Can only use one type of coffee bean caps. But the machine was a gift so I'm not going to argue on that :D The coffee is indeed good. I especially like it because I can make Iced Cappuccino :wave:

Back