Cochlear Implants are the best!

That is so true VamPyroX.

"If you are deaf, then it was Gods plan to make you deaf. If he meant for you to be hearing, he would've let you stay hearing instead of becoming deaf."

High 5

That is so true VamPyroX.

"If you are deaf, then it was Gods plan to make you deaf. If he meant for you to be hearing, he would've let you stay hearing instead of becoming deaf."

High 5

I believe God also leads you to cochlear implants. I wanted to find something that could help me, and I was lead to the cochlear implant. I almost disregarded it because one of my interpreter and tutor told me it was bad, but God knew better.

READ your CI paperworks guys.

Then come back to me, tell me how many of you will have the device taken out when you die?

Some people I know have told me about this. I am not 100% sure on this though. Why spend $50,000-100k to have this done only when u die, they take it out and put it in other people.

Again, I am not 100% sure. SUPPOSE this was true, I seriously believe docs are in it for the money.

www.audism.org

Because of your democratic party! When im 80 i plan to move to france so no one can take my implant out. Cause the french will not allow it.

Back