CNN Poll: Obama approval up in wake of health care victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooo. An opinion is an opinion. Does not require a "Google up" response unless you're attempting to state a fact that would require a supporting document or link.

It is your choice so I don't care.

My claim is actually from my personal views so probably not misled to you or some people, I only hear from tv about health care reform with my family and it is misled, especially government takeover of health care and incaple for people to keep their own private insurance, it was from last year.

I hate Fox News, of course and you see Fox News as totally perfect and unbiased to defend your favorite conservative media.

Who is me? I'm Foxrac, not Jillo.

Guess I have to post this every month..... Greta,Shep,Skinner and others voted for Obama....

How many can you name from the other outlets that voted conservative?

I would like one example of where a Fox reporter said people will not be allowed to keep their own insurance...That was never said.

Guess I have to post this every month..... Greta,Shep,Skinner and others voted for Obama....

How many can you name from the other outlets that voted conservative?

I would like one example of where a Fox reporter said people will not be allowed to keep their own insurance...That was never said.

It don't make me to love Fox News and I don't think that Obama was great president, even I don't support him in primary election in '08.

It was from on TV on last year so I don't have source either so sorry but I wish that I could help to find or it could be from different people instead of Fox News reporter or whatever.

No. Look again.

LOL.

You fail.
capturefq.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back