CNN Poll: Obama approval up in wake of health care victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for you to thanks to Fox News to ruin Obama's presidency.
A poll can't ruin a presidency.

A poll can't ruin a presidency.

No, that not what I was talking.

Spread of misled against president in media do ruin their job, it happened during health care reform, wall street reform, reform on credit card, climate change debate, etc.

No, that not what I was talking.

Spread of misled against president in media do ruin their job, it happened during health care reform, wall street reform, reform on credit card, climate change debate, etc.

Misled? For example? A link?

Misled? For example? A link?

Fox News is one of good example that use misled tool to against on health care reform, that how ruined Obama's presidency. Same goes with G.W. Bush over Iraq war and liberal media ruined his presidency as well.

If you want know about it so google up.

Fox News is one of good example that use misled tool to against on health care reform, that how ruined Obama's presidency. Same goes with G.W. Bush over Iraq war and liberal media ruined his presidency as well.

I would like to know how Fox News misled people on Health care reform

When it comes to debating, the onus is on you if you make that claim. Don't pull a "jillio" next time.

When it comes to debating, the onus is on you if you make that claim. Don't pull a "jillio" next time.

You never heard of media use tactic to against reform, war, bills, etc, they did all time, even Iraq war during Bush Admin.

It happened in one year ago and I don't have source because it is from tv so google up on your own.

You are free to dismiss my post whatever you want, I don't care because you don't remember and don't bother to research.

You never heard of media use tactic to against reform, war, bills, etc, they did all time, even Iraq war during Bush Admin.

It happened in one year ago and I don't have source because it is from tv so google up on your own.

You are free to dismiss my post whatever you want, I don't care because you don't remember and don't bother to research.

Again, you made the claim. The onus is on you. Saying "Google it" is a cop-out and doesn't strengthen your argument at all. Rather, it weakens it considerably.

I'll re-iterated what TXgolfer said, how Fox News misled people on Health care reform?

Again, you made the claim. The onus is on you. Saying "Google it" is a cop-out and doesn't strengthen your argument at all. Rather, it weakens it considerably.

I'll re-iterated what TXgolfer said, how Fox News misled people on Health care reform?

My claim is actually from my personal views so probably not misled to you or some people, I only hear from tv about health care reform with my family and it is misled, especially government takeover of health care and incaple for people to keep their own private insurance, it was from last year.

I hate Fox News, of course and you see Fox News as totally perfect and unbiased to defend your favorite conservative media.

Who is me? I'm Foxrac, not Jillo.

My claim is actually from my personal views so probably not misled to you or some people, I only hear from tv about health care reform with my family and it is misled, especially government takeover of health care and incaple for people to keep their own private insurance, it was from last year.

I hate Fox News, of course and you see Fox News as totally perfect and unbiased to defend your favorite conservative media.

Who is me? I'm Foxrac, not Jillo.

You're back-peddling. You said, "Google it" to get the answer and now all of a sudden its you "personal views" rather than a claim you cannot back up? Which is it" The "Google it" part or just an opinion of yours?

Foxnews isn't perfect. Everybody knows that. And certainly no news media are without bias.

I guess you don't understand the expression around here "to pull a 'jillio'."

You're back-peddling. You said, "Google it" to get the answer and now all of a sudden its you "personal views" rather than a claim you cannot back up? Which is it" The "Google it" part or just an opinion of yours?

Foxnews isn't perfect. Everybody knows that. And certainly no news media are without bias.

I guess you don't understand the expression around here "to pull a 'jillio'."

No, you asked me for source so I don't have one because it was from tv in year ago and you have google up if you want know about it, even call media as misled is usually personal view and some people don't agree with me.

It is ironic to see you to say about not perfect but you continue defend Fox News as highly value and important conservative media. Now, I'm point about media can use tactic or misled against on war, reform, bills; etc.

I understand your post so perfectly, no fool, man and I'm not Jillio so don't bring up about her. She and I don't have same political views, however if I read something is happen on internet so I will happy to post the source but if it was tv so I couldn't help.

No, you asked me for source so I don't have one because it was from tv in year ago and you have google up if you want know about it, even call media as misled is usually personal view and some people don't agree with me.

It is ironic to see you to say about not perfect but you continue defend Fox News as highly value and important conservative media. Now, I'm point about media can use tactic or misled against on war, reform, bills; etc.

I understand your post so perfectly, no fool, man and I'm not Jillio so don't bring up about her. She and I don't have same political views, however if I read something is happen on internet so I will happy to post the source but if it was tv so I couldn't help.

You said,

When you said "Google up" you inferred that the information is out there somewhere. And since you made the claim that Foxnews misled now suddenly your response is an opinion, there is no reason for me to "Google up," is there? There is no reason for me to "Google up" since yours is an opinion, right?

You don't understand the meaning, "to pull a 'jillio'"?

BTW, koko.. just letting you know back-peddling is something else.. back-pedaling is politically correct term. I blame beowulf for making me say this.

You said,

When you said "Google up" you inferred that the information is out there somewhere. And since you made the claim that Foxnews misled now suddenly your response is an opinion, there is no reason for me to "Google up," is there? There is no reason for me to "Google up" since yours is an opinion, right?

You don't understand the meaning, "to pull a 'jillio'"?

If it was from tv so I can't help but if you WANT to find out so you could try google it, I tried and can't find info so not going argue with you about it so be let go.

Wow, you don't understand my joke about Jillio.

BTW, koko.. just letting you know back-peddling is something else.. back-pedaling is politically correct term. I blame beowulf for making me say this.

The meaning is clear on what I was trying to say.

*shrugs*

If it was from tv so I can't help but if you WANT to find out so you could try google it, I tried and can't find info so not going argue with you about it so be let go.

Wow, you don't understand my joke about Jillio.

You said it was your opinion. Not a fact.

Sorry.

Three strikes.

You don't understand mine.

You said it was your opinion. Not a fact.

Sorry.

Three strikes.

You don't understand mine.

You can still google up if it was opinion too, call media a misled or biased are just opinion as well, none are fact because some people don't agree about it.

Three strikes = nothing.

You don't understand my post too.

Noooo. An opinion is an opinion. Does not require a "Google up" response unless you're attempting to state a fact that would require a supporting document or link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back