CNN Chile Reports Hugo Chavez is Dead

It means that the whole thing is a very badly done English translation. The word choices, grammar, syntax, etc., is not well done. It appears to be done by a computer, not a human.

Oh I see, no one want to translate from spanish to english so I just provided the computer translation, rather than nothing.

Oh I see, no one want to translate from spanish to english so I just provided the computer translation, rather than nothing.

"nothing" is better than rough translation.

"nothing" is better than rough translation.

No, I want to read the story in english and don't have any member who willing to translate, so computer translation is only one option, also Joey wants in english format.

If you say nothing - it means this thread is worthless until major media like CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc to confirm.

No, I want to read the story in english and don't have any member who willing to translate, so computer translation is only one option, also Joey wants in english format.

If you say nothing - it means this thread is worthless until major media like CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc to confirm.

that's my point. if it's a rough translation - it's basically worthless because it's full of wrong information.

that's my point. if it's a rough translation - it's basically worthless because it's full of wrong information.

I don't think it is wrong information.

It is just grammar error and missing of "! . ? :" but information is pretty relative.

I had used computer translation to find the solution to fix the game bugs because some solution are limited in different languages, it works without any problem.

I don't think it is wrong information.

It is just grammar error and missing of "! . ? :" but information is pretty relative.
no... it's so full of errors that it's incomprehensible. I can't understand what's it saying.

I had used computer translation to find the solution to fix the game bugs because some solution are limited in different languages, it works without any problem.
ok....

update

'Farewell forever, commander': Tens of thousands of 'Chavistas' dressed in revolutionary red line streets to witness Hugo Chavez's coffin carried through streets
Tens of thousands of 'Chavistas' dressed in revolutionary red line streets to witness Hugo Chavez's coffin carried through streets | Mail Online

Body of Venezuela's Hugo Chavez lies in state
BBC News - Body of Venezuela's Hugo Chavez lies in state

Hugo Chavez: Venezuelans file past open casket to pay their respects
Hugo Chavez: Venezuelans file past open casket to pay their respects - Telegraph

Hugo Chavez: Coffin Paraded Through Streets
Hugo Chavez: Coffin Paraded Through Streets

Ding ding we have a winner! Yes, 2 links would've been good but there were 5+ links.

We like Sara around here, and we like the fact that she provides a variety of sources. If this is a problem for you perhaps you should use the ignore feature.

Yep, he's way dead... I wouldn't be surprised about the US gov't poisoning him.

update news

Hugo Chavez's body to stay on display in Venezuela
BBC News - Hugo Chavez's body to stay on display in Venezuela
'I don't want to die, please don't let me die': Last words of Hugo Chavez revealed as medics admit president died of heart attack
Hugo Chavez dead: Venezuelan President's cause of death was heart attack, admit medics | Mail Online

Hugo Chavez To Be Embalmed 'Like Lenin'

Chavez body to go on permanent display
Chavez body to go on permanent display - CBS News

We like Sara around here, and we like the fact that she provides a variety of sources. If this is a problem for you perhaps you should use the ignore feature.

Yes we do, and I enjoy that all the information is gathered in one place and no need to look for more information.

Sara provides it all!

update news

Hugo Chavez's body to stay on display in Venezuela
BBC News - Hugo Chavez's body to stay on display in Venezuela
'I don't want to die, please don't let me die': Last words of Hugo Chavez revealed as medics admit president died of heart attack
Hugo Chavez dead: Venezuelan President's cause of death was heart attack, admit medics | Mail Online

Chavez body to go on permanent display
Chavez body to go on permanent display - CBS News
Gross. Ugh!

Venezuela's Hugo Chavez dies aged 58
BBC News - Venezuela's Hugo Chavez dies aged 58

Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez dies after developing 'severe infection' during battle with cancer
Hugo Chavez dead: Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez dies after 'severe infection' during battle with cancer | Mail Online

Hugo Chavez: conspiracy theory claims president died in Cuba
Hugo Chavez: conspiracy theory claims president died in Cuba - Telegraph

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Dies
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Dies

Sick prez Chavez dies at 58
Sick prez Chavez dies at 58 | The Sun |News

Hugo Chavez, Venezuelan leader and U.S. foil, dies
Hugo Chavez, Venezuelan leader and U.S. foil, dies - CBS News

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez dies
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez dies - CNN.com

Hugo Chávez, President of Venezuela, Dies at Age 58
Hugo Chávez Dead: Venezuelan President Dies of Cancer : People.com

RIP Hugo Chavez

Why do you always have the tendency to post many multiple links in a post? It's annoying. :shock: :roll:

Why do you always have the tendency to post many multiple links in a post? It's annoying. :shock: :roll:
It doesn't hurt anything; you're not forced to click and read them.

It could be annoying to quote long lists of links in reply posts. Just saying.

Back