CNN Chile Reports Hugo Chavez is Dead

TXgolfer

Dream Weaver
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guillermo Cochez el político panameño asegura que el presidente de Venezuela se encuentra fallecido

En contacto con CNN Chile el ex embajador afirmó que desde el 30 de diciembre pasado el presidente Chávez se declaró con muerte cerebral en Cuba, con lo cual regresó a Venezuela en ese estado, razón por la que no ha podido ser visitado por los distintos mandatarios que lo han visitado, al igual cuestionó y desmintió de la última fotografía que fue publicada de Chávez con sus hijas.

La información que obtuvo el ex diplomático dice que son "fuentes internas del gobierno venezolano" y que es una información que ha circulado hace semanas. "Reto al gobierno venezolano a desmentirme, y que muestren al presidente Chávez y así se sabrá lo que yo digo es verdad o mentira" emplazó Cochez a los venezolanos para aclarar la situación.

También Guillermo Cóchez comentó que hace 4 días falleció Chávez ya que sus hijas pidieron la desconexión del respirador artificial al cual estaba conectado para sobrevivir.

Ex Embajador de Panamá en la OEA: "Hugo Chávez está muerto" - CNN Chile

Guillermo Cochez Panamanian politician says the president of Venezuela is deceased

Contact with CNN Chile's former ambassador said that since last December 30 President Chavez declared brain dead in Cuba, with which he returned to Venezuela in that state, and therefore it could not be visited by the various leaders who have visited, questioned and denied as the last picture that was published between Chavez and his daughters.

The information obtained by the former diplomat says are "sources within the Venezuelan government" and that is information that has been circulating for weeks. "Challenge desmentirme Venezuelan government, and show President Chavez and thus know what I say is true or not" summoned the Venezuelan Cochez to clarify the situation.

Guillermo also Cochez said Chavez died four days ago and asked her daughters to disconnect the ventilator which was connected to survive.

From Google Translation.

Oh wow, it hasn't reported on major American news. :shock:

I'm surprised that Venezuela isn't very transplant and we want to know if Chavez dies or not.

I think they are too scared of Americans go outside to celebrate about dictator dead so chose to cover it.

I'm surprised that Venezuela isn't very transplant and we want to know if Chavez dies or not.

I think they are too scared of Americans go outside to celebrate about dictator dead so chose to cover it.

no. it's because they don't want any violent takeover by military general or warlord.

no. it's because they don't want any violent takeover by military general or warlord.

Oh really? Venezuela had failed coup in 2002, so that explains.

HOLD YOUR HORSES...

On Wednesday night, one of the more obscure outposts of the CNN empire reported that Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez had died, citing a pretty sketchy Panamanian source named Guillermo Cochez...
But Guillermo Cochez is also arguably a conspiracy theorist. Earlier on Wednesday, Cochez — and only Chochez — reported that Chávez had been brain dead since December 30. Cochez said that Chávez was being kept on life support and later, citing sources within the Venezuelan government, added that his daughters had finally decided to pull the plug.

Don't Believe the Report About Hugo Chávez's Death Just Yet - Global - The Atlantic Wire

He isn't dead. I don't see the confirm on Wiki. Of course, someone trend update on wiki within hour before Hugo dead. Why.. it happen to someone.. Sound creepy through...

He isn't dead. I don't see the confirm on Wiki. Of course, someone trend update on wiki within hour before Hugo dead. Why.. it happen to someone.. Sound creepy through...

Wikipedia is your fact checker? Hang on I'll be back. Let me go update Chavez's page...

REALLY?!?! Wikipedia?!?!

:iough:

hold on. let me check my fact with texasschoolbook

Wikipedia is your fact checker? Hang on I'll be back. Let me go update Chavez's page...

REALLY?!?! Wikipedia?!?!

:iough:

As long as it come with reference to the source. Ever you learn how to use wikipedia correct? I don't think so :)

As long as it come with reference to the source. Ever you learn how to use wikipedia correct? I don't think so :)

Sure I know about backing it up with references but the point remains... that wikipedia changes at random. Watching the Sandy Hook shooting unfold on wikipedia was SILLY. ANYONE has the power to change it. It's gotten better now but I used to troll it going around editing opposing football player pages.

:giggle:

Back