Closing the thread

authentic

Reaction score
FAIR SYSTEM: Moderator should set-up the voting system to close or not to close the thread, because most of us never understand why there are some threads that are closed without any serious problem. Forum are for everyone to express their opinions.
One little question: Did the moderator set-up their own session to decide whether the thread should be locked/closed or not?

Moderators have their reasons for locking the thread, to prevent a flame war, when a thread lead to flame wars or when a thread is offensive.

Moderators prefer peace.
fahne.gif

Well, I'm glad that the thread was closed because I don't think it is fair to only blame the Religious section when it is happening everywhere on this forum and how we are quick to blame others for things that go wrong instead of taking responsiblity for our own actions in this as well too.

I came on this forum to have a peaceful discussions rather than arguing back and fourth.

Last edited:
Well, I'm glad that the thread was closed because I don't think it is fair to only blame the Religious section when it is happening everywhere on this forum and how we are quick to blame others for things that go wrong instead of taking responsiblity for our own actions in this as well too.

I came on this forum to have a peaceful discussions rather than arguing back and fourth.

*nods*
67.gif

I don't want to argue either, but just wanted to have the equal opportunity. I feel that most of moderators locked the thread, because they "feel" that it is overrated, or may cause the flame war. I don't see any flame war, we were just expressing our thoughts, and post some funny pictures. I know it is not easy to tell the person's mood through the virtual world. Sometimes I talk nicely, but to others think I am very furious, that is big misunderstanding unless they ask.

I see that a moderator had edited some posts on first page, maybe someone reported that thread to the moderators. You just never know.

It wasn't cool what authentic did to MaxUFC. It was an offended post.

If he tell me to stop, and I will.

I agreed with OP and would like to know how do moderators run things in here.

FAIR SYSTEM: Moderator should set-up the voting system to close or not to close the thread, because most of us never understand why there are some threads that are closed without any serious problem. Forum are for everyone to express their opinions.
One little question: Did the moderator set-up their own session to decide whether the thread should be locked/closed or not?

I think set the poll thread is good idea to get ADers´ feedback, POV, feeling, etc but I can understand and support Admin´s rules for lock with good reason like heat debate with bash, insult, disrespectful, etc.

I don't think it is a good idea. I can see alot of problems coming from having "votes." This is not a democracy. It is owned by Alex and he has several Moderators that are there to enforce the rules set up by Alex.

I'm sorry to say this but I disagree, it's like telling a moderator how to do their job. that doesn't sound right to me.

Secretblend
I don't think it is a good idea. I can see alot of problems coming from having "votes." This is not a democracy. It is owned by Alex and he has several Moderators that are there to enforce the rules set up by Alex.

I'm sorry to say this but I disagree, it's like telling a moderator how to do their job. that doesn't sound right to me.

Since the thread created under "Forum Feedback & Suggestions" Section doesn't mean that we have the right to tell Admin. & moderator how to do their job but offer our suggestion, tips, feedback, share POV etc to help Admin.'s decision.

Since the thread created under "Forum Feedback & Suggestions" Section doesn't mean that we have the right to tell Admin. & moderator how to do their job but offer our suggestion, tips, feedback, share POV etc to help Admin.'s decision.

Why are you quoting our posts? we were speaking HOW we feel.

And I'm not gonna to be part of this when it comes to moderators' duties.

Why are you quoting our posts? we were speaking HOW we feel.

And I'm not gonna to be part of this when it comes to moderators' duties.

Yes, I have no problem to listen your feeling on this thread. I am not saying to against you for this but share the offer to my POV with you both what I thought about this thread without against and disagree.

I can understand and have no problem when anyone offer their different POV how they feeling. I do not against or disagree them either but we state our POV to help Alex's decision. I see no problem for that.

Back