Clinton to N. Korea: There Will Be 'Consequences' for Missile Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
All communist countries have horrible human rights, same goes with government under Islamic Republic are horrible too, including Libya.
Cuba is one of communist country is treat so better than all other communist countries.

Wow. I never like it. I feel sorry for people who suffer. :(

Wow. I never like it. I feel sorry for people who suffer. :(

Yup, it's very sad.

I feel so bad for people who suffers from torture or abuse.

Torture is still existing in Russia but only applies for serious crime.

NK does what it wants. I highly doubt anyone can stop it even the UN or the U.S. I don't think NK cares if one of their rockets fell on Japan or other Asia countries. I'm waiting to see what Obama is going to do because I don't think Obama is a strong leader.

NK does what it wants. I highly doubt anyone can stop it even the UN or the U.S. I don't think NK cares if one of their rockets fell on Japan or other Asia countries. I'm waiting to see what Obama is going to do because I don't think Obama is a strong leader.

Neither do I.

Jong looks pretty stupid in that uniform hes always wearing.

If it happens, I would be laughing! Japan is too rich for North Korea to fight, Japan can pay even more good weapons and North Korea will return to its mother, the South Korea.

Well let's hope that doesn't happen.

If it happens, I would be laughing! Japan is too rich for North Korea to fight, Japan can pay even more good weapons and North Korea will return to its mother, the South Korea.

Well let's hope that doesn't happen.

Japan has treaty with US and US is required to defend Japan from attacking by other countries, such as NK.

Japan has treaty with US and US is required to defend Japan from attacking by other countries, such as NK.

yup. the Mutual Security Treaty - March 8, 1954. That's why there is US military base in Japan. The funny thing is... while we can help defend Japan, Japan cannot send military assistance to defense of USA. oh well :dunno:

Yup that's right, it is too much for North Korea..

Yup, if war is declare then Seoul would be in dangerous because they are about less than 30 miles from DMZ, NK-SK border.

I hopefully don't happen either.

yup. the Mutual Security Treaty - March 8, 1954. That's why there is US military base in Japan. The funny thing is... while we can help defend Japan, Japan cannot send military assistance to defense of USA. oh well :dunno:

It's in their constitution as well.....

It's in their constitution as well.....

yup. but then... it could be overrided by their own "Congress" or whatever it's called in Japan under extenuating circumstance to assist USA. If they do, that's cool. I think I would count on them and UK for military assistance in case of devastating attacks on America. I don't expect rest of our NATO allies to help us with military assistance cuz 2 world wars were enough for them. :dunno:

yup. but then... it could be overrided by their own "Congress" or whatever it's called in Japan under extenuating circumstance to assist USA. If they do, that's cool. I think I would count on them and UK for military assistance in case of devastating attacks on America. I don't expect rest of our NATO allies to help us with military assistance cuz 2 world wars were enough for them. :dunno:

You mean the Diet?

You mean the Diet?

Diet?

2afibli.jpg

Probably because that we have a bigger army base than they do. So we may not literally need help from the Japanese allies. Our closest allies who help us the most in wars is Britain so far.

Probably because that we have a bigger army base than they do. So we may not literally need help from the Japanese allies. Our closest allies who help us the most in wars is Britain so far.

yes but we do have bigger army but a small percentage of them are actually combat-ready. any help is greatly appreciated.

yes but we do have bigger army but a small percentage of them are actually combat-ready. any help is greatly appreciated.

Yup I think the U.S. has betwen 30,000 and 37,500 troops in South Korea to support and protect South Korea and its military from possible attacks from NOrth Korea.

Remember this: South Korea and North Korea is at ceasefire, not peace which means either can call it off to re-start the Korean War. I hope the ceasefire will become to a peaceful settlement someday.

Yup I think the U.S. has betwen 30,000 and 37,500 troops in South Korea to support and protect South Korea and its military from possible attacks from NOrth Korea.
that's why we would eventually lose against North Korea because they have millions of combat-ready soldiers (plus with Chinese backing). That's why we didn't sign Land Mines Ban Treaty. We littered TONS TONS of mines along the DMZ. oh well..... sorry Princess Di... but the lives are at stake....

Remember this: South Korea and North Korea is at ceasefire, not peace which means either can call it off to re-start the Korean War. I hope the ceasefire will become to a peaceful settlement someday.
yep. we have had skirmish now and then.... but not enough to trigger the war but it was hairy enough to cause the tension.

that's why we would eventually lose against North Korea because they have millions of combat-ready soldiers (plus with Chinese backing). That's why we didn't sign Land Mines Ban Treaty. We littered TONS TONS of mines along the DMZ. oh well..... sorry Princess Di... but the lives are at stake....

Exactly that is why they have had to use land mines for defensive purposes only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back