Christmas Cards 2009

AliciaM, I got your card.Thank you :hug:

SG,thanks I got your card. :hug:

I will do Christmas cards next year because I will be able to afford it due to my hubby getting a new job that pays a hell of a lot more than his old one. We arent buying any new stuff nor taking out new loans. We are going to focus on paying the debts off so hopefully all goes well by next Christmas and I can exchange cards with many of you!

Chevy57 & Vampyprox - thanks for the christmas cards! :)

I realize I forget to send chrismas/new year cards! I'm so sorry about that! I definitely do it soon. Like, maybe tomorrow or this Thursday. Please forgive me! ><;;

I will do Christmas cards next year because I will be able to afford it due to my hubby getting a new job that pays a hell of a lot more than his old one. We arent buying any new stuff nor taking out new loans. We are going to focus on paying the debts off so hopefully all goes well by next Christmas and I can exchange cards with many of you!

Bought a whole bunch of Christmas cards the day after Christmas at 75% off so I should be able to exchange cards next Christmas. Looking forward to it! :D

Congrats on his new job, and best wishes for the paying off or down the debts. I wish we could do the same.

Congrats on his new job, and best wishes for the paying off or down the debts. I wish we could do the same.

Yea, wait and see what his new paycheck looks like. It seems like the more money we make, the more we get penalized. Wait and see...

Back