Christmas Cards 2009

I got a Christmas card in the mail today from Sosie. :ty: For the inspirational card its a blessing. I will be sending mine soon :)

Two cards have arrived in my mailbox today. One from SG and other one is from Sosie. Thanks and :hug: to you both.

Two cards have arrived in my mailbox today. One from SG and other one is from Sosie. Thanks and :hug: to you both.

I am glad you got it from me OK. I got yours in the mail yesterday. Nice
card! Thanks. :hug:

I got a Christmas card in the mail today from Sosie. :ty: For the inspirational card its a blessing. I will be sending mine soon :)

I got a Christmas card in the mail yesterday from you, Oceanblue7. It was a nice card. Thanks so much. :hug:
P.S. I left you a message via pager.
Go Patriots!!!

I got a Christmas card in the mail yesterday from you, Oceanblue7. It was a nice card. Thanks so much. :hug:
P.S. I left you a message via pager.
Go Patriots!!!

You are welcome :hug: I just got the message via pager.

I got a card from Phillips, thank you so much :hug:

Yours is in the mail :)

Greeting for Pepsi ;)

I'm suppose to do the greeting cards but don't have much time, instead I'm sending E-mail greeting card to my friends. I bought a Christmas gift for my boyfriend and family. Wowie, very busy shopping UGH!.

:wave:To: Pepsi,
christmas_elf.gif

Animated%20Happy%20New%20Year2.gif

*Peace*

I'm suppose to do the greeting cards but don't have much time, instead I'm sending E-mail greeting card to my friends. I bought a Christmas gift for my boyfriend and family. Wowie, very busy shopping UGH!.

:wave:To: Pepsi,
christmas_elf.gif

Animated%20Happy%20New%20Year2.gif

*Peace*

Thank you Yagazn,

That is so sweet of you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too my friend :hug:

Yesterday, I have received three Christmas Cards from:

Miss-Delectable
RJones
Sasha

Thank you for the lovely Christmas card. :hug: :)

I got a special Christmas card in the mail:ty: :hug: you know who you are :)

Back