Chill out people...

DreamDeaf said:
Why are you being so...mocking, enganging in unseemly behavior?

The title of this thread is Chill out people..., and that’s exactly what we’re doing. Gay humor involving guys taking a shower together has been around since the time of Socrates. It’s just funny to envision a bunch of guys taking a shower together and enjoying it.

gnarlydorkette said:
THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!

I'd love to think happy thoughts, extend it to others in various of ways possible....

But when 'others' resort to having to 'use' other members within their jokes/antics or however one sees it...those happy thoughts kinda fades away.

In other words... :squint:

Levonian said:
The title of this thread is Chill out people..., and that’s exactly what we’re doing. Gay humor involving guys taking a shower together has been around since the time of Socrates. It’s just funny to envision a bunch of guys taking a shower together and enjoying it.

Humm... you sure it's not just wishful thinking?

gnarlydorkette said:
THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!

What is a synonym for happy? Gay! So all we're really doing is "thinking happy thoughts," :thumb:

I don't wanna no drama. I want to have orgy party, its fun!! :buttsex: :buk: :69: :3some: :sure: :boink: :booty: :cuddle: :naughty:

:rofl:

AnnyGuy said:
I don't wanna no drama. I want to have orgy party, its fun!! :buttsex: :buk: :69: :3some: :sure: :boink: :booty: :cuddle: :naughty:

:rofl:

Make room in the shower!

guido said:
What is a synonym for happy? Gay! So all we're really doing is "thinking happy thoughts," :thumb:

And how many times on any given day would you hear someone say: "I'm gay" or "Aren't we all being gay today?" ???..when it is applying to the meaning of being 'happy'?

I don't find your remark tactfully good...you seem to be 'pushing' it a little too extreme lately.

:squint:

Roadrunner said:
And how many times on any given day would you hear someone say: "I'm gay" or "Aren't we all being gay today?" ???..when it is applying to the meaning of being 'happy'?

I don't find your remark tactfully good...you seem to be 'pushing' it a little too extreme lately.

:squint:

*gracefully backs down*

It was Monkey Boy! I swear! he made me do all of it!

DreamDeaf said:
You sure? Totally sure? Positive?

Hmmm...now that you mention it, Mayflower has been making a lot of remarks lately about somebody "needing the little blue pill". :eek2:

guido said:
*gracefully backs down*

It was Monkey Boy! I swear! he made me do all of it!
No one makes you do things you dont wanna do.You are solely responsible for yourself at all times.Its like if a woman hits a child and hurts the child and she gets arrested she cant hold PMS on a defense.The Judge wont buy it.

Same here :squint:

Roadrunner said:
I'd love to think happy thoughts, extend it to others in various of ways possible....

But when 'others' resort to having to 'use' other members within their jokes/antics or however one sees it...those happy thoughts kinda fades away.

In other words... :squint:

No, you’re going to be breaking into a biomedical research facility in New York and releasing hundreds of caged monkeys.

:wackit:

Back