Chill out people...

guido said:
I do feel pretty dirty, right now... but I can't do it. :slap:

Aw, c’mon—just you, me, Ravendodger, Heath and Mookie, with Your Mom running the camcorder. After we all towel each other off, we can all hold hands and sing endless rounds of Kumbayah—each of us in his own different key. :grouphug:

Levonian said:
Aw, c’mon—just you, me, Ravendodger, Heath and Mookie, with Your Mom running the camcorder. After we all towel each other off, we can all hold hands and sing endless rounds of Kumbayah—each of us in his own different key. :grouphug:

haha what who pulled me into this shit?

:eek2:

It'd be interesting to see how all that turns out, Only one wonders, Ha Ha.

Jolie_77 said:
It'd be interesting to see how all that turns out, Only one wonders, Ha Ha.

Oooh, yeah - Hey, remember that " Fabio " thing you and your love did ? :rofl: I will NEVER forget that one. Maybe, it would bring ADers some " aww ", " oooh ", and some GOOD influences ( positive ) on their minds, so they could SAY SOMETHIN' NICER this time. :dunno: You be the judge to figure that out ! LOL

I love your " Fabio " story. :thumb:

CyberRed said:
Oooh, yeah - Hey, remember that " Fabio " thing you and your love did ? :rofl: I will NEVER forget that one. Maybe, it would bring ADers some " aww ", " oooh ", and some GOOD influences ( positive ) on their minds, so they could SAY SOMETHIN' NICER this time. :dunno: You be the judge to figure that out ! LOL

I love your " Fabio " story. :thumb:

:rofl: God, You still remember THAT?!? :laugh2: I was hoping you would forgot all about that by now!

Levonian said:

No. I'm not into that freaky stuff. See, I trust you. It's just Heath Crunch, and Buck (and I'm here to fuck) that I don't trust. Perhaps on another occassion.

Levonian said:
Im afraid Heath is gone :cry:

gnarlydorkette said:
Too many people in here got into a hissy fits and fights.
movie_denning.gif

Woah.
Is it the heat that get to everybody here?
It has been in the 80s here, thanks goodness.
sun_hot.jpg

People... get yourself declawed and get on valium. R-E-L-A-X.... no need to call people names, make fun of them, make a mockery, talk back, looking down on each other... jeez.

Think of happy thoughts..
smile.gif

(sprinkling happy Tinkerbell dust on you)

graphics_7.gif

now... think of happy thoughts and you will fly!

hot-air-balloon.jpg

Not again, it's keep coming back here since the drama a few days before Christmas!! :-o
23_08_421_4_05.jpg

Jolie_77 said:
:rofl: God, You still remember THAT?!? :laugh2: I was hoping you would forgot all about that by now!

Naw, I don't forget that one easy. Heh heh Because, it was sooo darn good ! :P

Your Mom said:
haha, wishful thinking?
I would rather see the women wrestling in a vat of cream style corn... Now that would be hot... ROFLMFAO Here is some chill pills.

Attachments

• chillpills.jpg
    chillpills.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
rockdrummer said:
I would rather see the women wrestling in a vat of cream style corn... Now that would be hot... ROFLMFAO Here is some chill pills.

Ew, I hate cream style corn!

CyberRed said:
Naw, I don't forget that one easy. Heh heh Because, it was sooo darn good ! :P

:laugh2: I bet it was THAT good for you to STILL remember it. It was like over 2 years ago when that happened, haha!

guido said:
It's just Heath Crunch, and Buck (and I'm here to fuck) that I don't trust.

If you drop the soap, I'll divert Buck's attention elsewhere. :deal:

What about Heath? I suspect there are some suppressed tendencies within him.

guido said:
What about Heath? I suspect there are some suppressed tendencies within him.

One step ahead of you. When you drop the soap and Buck tries to grab the brass ring, I’ll kick the soap under his feet. This will knock him over, taking Heath Bar down with him. Then we sell it to America’s Funniest Home Videos.

Back