Child crying while CI being activated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post from hell -
may I suggest you observe All Deaf rules and etiquette and do not insult
other members.

Fuzzy

I'll do that when you start responding with rational responses... Otherwise you're gonna get dumb responses in return.

Well, you know how the deaf are not as intelligent as the hearing. So you'll have to pardon them for not saying anything remotely intelligent at all.

I'm yet to see a logical and rational argument that isn't skewed by their own bias.

I'm yet to see a logical and rational argument that isn't skewed by their own bias.

You are hardly objective as well. If you truly believe that the deaf and hard of hearing people are not as intelligent as the um... "normal" people, you are in for a rude awakening. You are not only insulting them, but you are also insulting yourself.

Sure. The fact that most language and speech development takes part in a child's earliest years and that 99.9% of the population use English to communicate are both based on my own biased perceptions.

There's no need for me to understand or speak English, because every shop or business I deal with has ASL interpreters on hand just in case I happen to pop in. No worries there.

Hilarious.

(btw, did I miss your answer to my question yesterday? well, yesterday for me at least)

Sure. The fact that most language and speech development takes part in a child's earliest years and that 99.9% of the population use English to communicate are both based on my own biased perceptions.

There's no need for me to understand or speak English, because every shop or business I deal with has ASL interpreters on hand just in case I happen to pop in. No worries there.

Clearly you are using sarcasm as a form of defense mechanism. Don't worry, you're not the first one to do so.

Well, you know how the deaf are not as intelligent as the hearing. So you'll have to pardon them for not saying anything remotely intelligent at all.

Same applies to you when using sarcasm I guess? :)

Since some of you can't act like reasonable adults, I'm going to have to close this thread. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back