Chick Fil a - thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah...rape and murder on not generally consensual acts. Personal life was a nice way of saying why do people care who sleeps with who...as long as it is adult and consensual. I hope that's more clear. If you are comparing rape and murder to being gay, then you forgot Pedro, sex with animals and necro....smile.

This is what you said: I cannot fathom why people even care what others do in their personal lives.

I care alot what others do, consensual or not, because, like it or not, all humans are inter-connected. The number one problem with society today is APATHY.

Ok...I'll buy that. But, caring and judging are two different things.

You certainly seem to care what Cathy does in his ...

Actually I could care less who he marries, fucks, lives with... But when he anounces publicly an affiliation, its no longer a personal issue. If you have a point, then argue it...don't resort to snide meaningless comments.

Actually I could care less who he marries, fucks, lives with... But when he anounces publicly an affiliation, its no longer a personal issue. If you have a point, then argue it...don't resort to snide meaningless comments.

So, of a person, say Ellen DeGeneres, comes out and announces an affiliation, which she has, then that us no longer a personal issue. It might be up to the public to judge for themself that knowledge and Cathy and DeGeneres should be treated equally.
In otherwords, those who chose to never eat at Chick-fil-A, because of Cathy, have an equal right with those who chose not to view any television/movie show DeGeneres appears in nor buy any products she is spokesperson for.

So, of a person, say Ellen DeGeneres, comes out and announces an affiliation, which she has, then that us no longer a personal issue. It might be up to the public to judge for themself that knowledge and Cathy and DeGeneres should be treated equally.
In otherwords, those who chose to never eat at Chick-fil-A, because of Cathy, have an equal right with those who chose not to view any television/movie show DeGeneres appears in nor buy any products she is spokesperson for.

Absolutely...it works both ways. If you disagree with EG's publically stated positions, then boycott her show. If you don't like who she sleeps and lives with, which she has made public, boycott her show.

Absolutely...it works both ways. If you disagree with EG's publically stated positions, then boycott her show. If you don't like who she sleeps and lives with, which she has made public, boycott her show.

:wave: I like the way you play fair:ty:

...i just cannot fathom why people even care what others do in their personal lives.
If they really were keeping their activities private we wouldn't know about it. Obviously, they aren't keeping their private lives "private," hence the problems.

If they really were keeping their activities private we wouldn't know about it. Obviously, they aren't keeping their private lives "private," hence the problems.

Same goes for gay groups.

So you have a problem with people stating their opinion then. :cool2: Except....wouldn't that be your opinion. :dizzy:

Do you feel that way with anyone who expresses their religious convictions publicly? Please feel free to resort to your usual snide and meaningless comments regarding Cathy.

(If people did not care about his personal life, he would not have been asked).

Do you feel that way with anyone who expresses their religious convictions publicly? Please feel free to resort to your usual snide and meaningless comments regarding Cathy.

(If people did not care about his personal life, he would not have been asked).

Cathy is responsible for his behavior and if he doesn't want share, so he shouldn't answer the question.

Cathy is responsible for his behavior and if he doesn't want share, so he shouldn't answer the question.

Cathy chose to share his opinion. He believes that he is right, why wouldn't he share it?

Cathy chose to share his opinion. He believes that he is right, why wouldn't he share it?

When he share his opinion so it is already goes to public.

If he doesn't want his opinion to be publicized so don't answer the question to someone ask for.

Cathy has pay for consequence because he chose to do it in public.

And you fell hook, line and sinker for a false narrative by your own demographic claiming Chik Fil A caved under pressure.

They didn't.

Those are snide and meaningless comments, as well as a flat out lie. In addition to the lies you believe about CFA, they also NEVER gave money to the National Organization for Marriage (NOM). Focus on the Family has received donations from them.

Propaganda and disinformation campaigns are the stock and trade of the Left.

"A lie is halfway around the world before truth can put on its boots" - Mark Twain

If he doesn't want his opinion to be publicized so don't answer the question to someone ask for.

As a corporation, I think CFA's giving was public record anyway.

The consequence was a huge outpouring of support for him and his business.

And you fell hook, line and sinker for a false narrative by your own demographic claiming Chik Fil A caved under pressure.

They didn't.

Those are snide and meaningless comments, as well as a flat out lie.

You don't make any sense, and I didn't create a demographic for CFA.

Cathy is CEO and he is in important position, even he is in charges to run the CFA. When he issues his opinion in public so people will take his opinion seriously. If you want to avoid so don't issue your opinion until you are out of CEO or no longer to be owner.

There are plenty of Christian owned businesses in here and they don't make their views as publicly, except for mention the bible verse like quote from Psalm.

As a corporation, I think CFA's giving was public record anyway.

The consequence was a huge outpouring of support for him and his business.

That's only for while (August 1). They lost millions of gay supporters because they won't eat at CFA after they know about CEO's opinion.

If CEO, or corporation rather to be neutral so they won't lose any customers in long term.

Do you mean that Cathy should have been dishonest? :hmm:

Like the GLBT organization that slandered him? I think Cathy should sue that organization for defamation.

Do you mean that Cathy should have been dishonest? :hmm:

No, he doesn't have to answer at all.

Just no answer to question, that it so people won't know about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back