Cheney warns of new attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It´s your fault, Cheney for create torture camp to "train" the Muslim and Arabs into terrorists...

wtf.jpg

:lol: funny picture...

Anyway, some Muslim and Arabs are bitter and hatred against US Government for accuse something of they didn´t that´s why they use revenage and some not.

Foxrac, basically the thread is like this, same chronological order, same take on Cheney.

wiluzp.jpg

Look at you - it's the result of Bush Administration's fear-mongering strategy. How disappointing.... :roll:

That's what YOU think. You just want me to sleep without knowin'/worryin' about what's goin' on out there. :nono: I have the right to keep an eye and watch to be sure that I am not at the wrong place at the wrong time. I hope that you understand this clear.

because the actual threat RARELY occurs in here. It's not like Israel.

I don't believe that there's actual threat RARELY occurs in here, Jiro. I am positive certain that there's more terrorists comin' after this country.

"Sometimes it can take the form of misleadin' us by headlinin' propaganda and downplayin' the truth. Ever since Sept. 11, 2001, the liberal mainstream media have been dedicated to assuagin' our worries about terrorism and minimizin'.... and even deridin' our fears. Their motive, we suspect, is not to improve our mental health or to stimulate the economy by stokin' confidence. No, their motives are much more ideological:

To elect Democrats. By downplayin' the threat of terrorism, they minimize our willingness to elect Republicans and conservatives who take tough stances on the issue.

To protect their idea of " civil rights ". They realize that a fearful nation would seek to protect itself from terror attacks by passin' laws that violate its concept of civil liberties and privacy. So, to stop what they can only imagine as a constitutional catastrophe, they mislead us into thinkin' all is quiet on the terrorist front.

To tiptoe around minorities. Ever sensitive to the plight of minority Americans ... often to the detriment of the needs of the majority ... they worry that an atmosphere of tension over terrorism could lead to racism and hate crimes against Muslims. So they try to quiet the voices of vigilance against terrorist threat, lest anyone feel targeted because of his or her ethnic background. "( From the book called "Fleeced" on page 46 )

If, you want to see what the book is all about.... feel free to stop by at Noble & Barnes or library.

That's what YOU think. You just want me to sleep without knowin'/worryin' about what's goin' on out there. :nono: I have the right to keep an eye and watch to be sure that I am not at the wrong place at the wrong time. I hope that you understand this clear.

my... my.... aren't ya such a queen of contradiction? Didn't you just repeatedly say that you're not worried?

I know. :) FYI, I am not worried. Just wonder and see if, Obama knows what he is doin' because, he was the one who wanted Gitmo prison to closed. There's a possible that the terrorists are on the loose. Who knows ?

If there is threat hit here on US solid. You and feel free blame Obama like everybody blame on Bush on 9/11. Logical or not.

If there is threat hit here on US solid. You and feel free blame Obama like everybody blame on Bush on 9/11. Logical or not.

yup! :laugh2:

my... my.... aren't ya such a queen of contradiction? Didn't you just repeatedly say that you're not worried?

I keep tellin' you over and over. It doesn't mean that I am worried, if I keep an eye and watch. I want to make sure that I don't get hurt. I could have kill that person ( terrorist ) in order to protect myself ( self-defense ), if my ardenaline ran high. That depends on situation what event could bring. Now, I want you to QUIT thinkin' that I worry too much. Just stop. :ty:

I don't believe that there's actual threat RARELY occurs in here, Jiro. I am positive certain that there's more terrorists comin' after this country.
why do you act like your "grave concern" can actually do something about actual threats? There's a reason why we have $515.4 billion defense budget for this year (that's $35.9 billion or 7.5% increase from last year). so I am positive certain that the terrorists who coming after this beloved country will be apprehended, interrogated, killed, etc. by American agents :cool2:

I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to worry about. Beside - it's so funny that you're all panicky :run: about this so-called terrorist attack and you are in freakin' Florida!!!!!!!!! and I'm right next to NYC. Take a guess which one has a high-probability of the next terrorist attack. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I don't let terrorists dictate my life. I DICTATE their life by paying tax and supporting my government. :cool2: REMEMBER AMERICA - PAY YOUR WAR TAX :mad2:

"Sometimes it can take the form of misleadin' us by headlinin' propaganda and downplayin' the truth. Ever since Sept. 11, 2001, the liberal mainstream media have been dedicated to assuagin' our worries about terrorism and minimizin'.... and even deridin' our fears. Their motive, we suspect, is not to improve our mental health or to stimulate the economy by stokin' confidence. No, their motives are much more ideological:

To elect Democrats. By downplayin' the threat of terrorism, they minimize our willingness to elect Republicans and conservatives who take tough stances on the issue.

To protect their idea of " civil rights ". They realize that a fearful nation would seek to protect itself from terror attacks by passin' laws that violate its concept of civil liberties and privacy. So, to stop what they can only imagine as a constitutional catastrophe, they mislead us into thinkin' all is quiet on the terrorist front.

To tiptoe around minorities. Ever sensitive to the plight of minority Americans ... often to the detriment of the needs of the majority ... they worry that an atmosphere of tension over terrorism could lead to racism and hate crimes against Muslims. So they try to quiet the voices of vigilance against terrorist threat, lest anyone feel targeted because of his or her ethnic background. "( From the book called "Fleeced" on page 46 )

If, you want to see what the book is all about.... feel free to stop by at Noble & Barnes or library.
thanks for letting me know! I'll know which book to take into Barnes & Nobles bathroom to wipe my ass with :D

I keep tellin' you over and over. It doesn't mean that I am worried, if I keep an eye and watch. I want to make sure that I don't get hurt. I could have kill that person ( terrorist ) in order to protect myself ( self-defense ), if my ardenaline ran high. That depends on situation what event could bring. Now, I want you to QUIT thinkin' that I worry too much. Just stop. :ty:

kill him? with what? your newly-bought Fleeced book - page 46??? honey... how would a piddly person like you can kill a terrorist who has a history of killing hundreds of people? He doesn't care if he kills you in middle of busy mall because you are going to die together with him!!! :laugh2:

EPIC FAIL!

IraqBombingAd.jpg

**:2c: tip - instead of stressing yourself to keep an eye out and watch to be sure that you are not at the wrong place at the wrong time (like anybody would know where it'd happen and even government doesn't know where it would happen)... just stay home. all day. all week. all month. all year. :doh:

Not really, we use our good common sense to know who is the responsible...

I knew the world will blame Bush and Cheney if there're another terrorist attack.

Not really, we use our good common sense to know who is the responsible...

I knew the world will blame Bush and Cheney if there're another terrorist attack.

:confused: why? they're not responsible anymore. This is Obama Administration now. I will blame Obama if terrorist attack occurs under his watch.

:confused: why? they're not responsible anymore. This is Obama Administration now. I will blame Obama if terrorist attack occurs under his watch.

Who brought "terrorist" suspects without judgement to USA in first place?

Edit: Oh yes, "terrorist" suspects were being released BEFORE 20th January 2009 to "rejoin" the terrorist group. Who is the responsible?

Use common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back