Cheese

I love any cheeses, even bleu cheese, Boult. I use bleu cheese for salad. But I don't like Limberger. It smells awfullllllll! One time I was in the swiss plane flying over Switzerland, the steward gave me wrapped cheese to eat as snack. I opened one wrapped cheese and it gave out big stink! I thought cheese was spoiled rotten but it turned out to be limberger. Yuk!

Peachy Lady said:
I love any cheeses, even bleu cheese, Boult. I use bleu cheese for salad. But I don't like Limberger. It smells awfullllllll! One time I was in the swiss plane flying over Switzerland, the steward gave me wrapped cheese to eat as snack. I opened one wrapped cheese and it gave out big stink! I thought cheese was spoiled rotten but it turned out to be limberger. Yuk!
Oh thanks for reminding me, I don't like Limburger cheese! :run: It smells same as person's B.O. !

Peachy Lady said:

Was the plane made out of swiss cheese? :-o

Hee Hee :scatter:

ohh mmmm....I love melted cheese and i love toasted bread ....mmmm
I love grilled sandwiches..... :P

Attachments

• grll.jpg
    grll.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 1
MyBlueEyes05 said:
ohh mmmm....I love melted cheese and i love toasted bread ....mmmm I love grilled sandwiches..... :P
i don t like limerick

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 0
Back