Cheese

illustrator

Reaction score
I love Baby Swiss Cheese. It drove me crazy!

What about you, chesse-lover? :wave:

Last edited:
this baby swiss cheese is soooo beautiful and taste good!

62_lg.jpg

Last edited:
I love many kinds of cheese, but I don't like AMERICAN nor yellow CHEDDAR cheeses!

My favourites are:
- guyere cheese, used in fondues or French onion soups
- swiss cheese, especially with pastrami on rye
- brunost, very delicous but sweet cheese from Norway
- edam/gouda cheeses eaten with fruits and wine
- brie cheese (especially melted with apricot jam and eaten with bread pieces)
- camberet cheese (with breakfast)
etc...

Chesse? That's what you said in the title...

Anyway, I like american cheese, colby cheese, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Yummy! I'm a cheese-man!

Yum! I love cheeese!! My favorites are of course, swiss cheese, Hot pepper cheese, Horseradish cheese, Mozzarella, Velveeta cheese, Parmasan cheese, oh *stop* i could go on and on ..LOL!

I love All Cheese... yummmy!!!...:)~~~~~~~

ohhh gurl!!! i love cheese... my mom call me rat!!! cuz of i love eat cheese!!!! lol!!!

TweetyBird said:
ohhh gurl!!! i love cheese... my mom call me rat!!! cuz of i love eat cheese!!!! lol!!!

I would not call u a rat Ill call u a little sweet Mice..:)

I couldn't live without cheese neither....

I like gourmet cheese with crackers. My grandparents know it, so they always get me some... tempting!

American cheese isn't cheese it's plastic. haha.

I LOVE Swiss Cheese....*licking my lips*....

oh yeah,, i forgot to tell you one thing....I HATE those imitation cheese! give em to the mice!!!! and see if they will eat them! If they wont, it aint fit to eat!! :ugh:

Edam/Gouda cheese
Tasty coon cheese (australian cheese)
Brie (spread on sourdough bread, Yum!)

Now you are talking about cheese. :)

I loves cheeses
I already ate
- Buffalo Mozzarella-Italian (my wife)
- Vintage Irish Cheddar-Irish
- English Wensleydalte-English
- Greek Myzithra-Greek

Canada Cheese: Black River Cheese I always go there when I visit my parent for weekend.

i love many different kinds of cheese -- just NO bleu cheese thats NASTY! :barf: but some of u have mentioned cheese from overseas -- im quite interested in sampling them as well!

my choices most often are: velveeta, cheddar, mozzarella, jack, colby and 1 more i cant seem to recall right now :-/

I am a cheese lover here...

Mozzerella
Brie
Ricotta cheese
Parmesan
Jalapeno kind cheese (u know tiny red bits inside cheese)
Swiss Cheese
Feta cheese
Tofu cheese

No thanks to Blue cheese cuz it is part of pencillian, u know that...I am allegric to pencillian! I also hate American cheese and cheddar cheese

Last edited:
I like american cheese, mozzerella, and my hubby likes a few irish cheese that my grandmother sometimes order for us :P

Back