Chatrooms?

I hope it's not run by irresponsible operators. MikeLinux. You know what I am talking about don't you?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I hope it's not run by irresponsible operators. MikeLinux. You know what I am talking about don't you?

i agree!!

www.deafchat.com and www.deaftalk.com do not have much monitors to deal with immature and offense chatters.

I am not sure what will the owner will do about those sites. Hope, it will be much improve if there will have more monitors.

I notice, there are more immature chatters. :( I have not go there lately because I do not know those new chatters.

Sabrina

Originally posted by Sabrina
www.deafchat.com and www.deaftalk.com do not have much monitors to deal with immature and offense chatters.

I am not sure what will the owner will do about those sites. Hope, it will be much improve if there will have more monitors.

I notice, there are more immature chatters. :( I have not go there lately because I do not know those new chatters.

Sabrina

yeah!! we'll see what happens

ah I tried to get in that chat room but I'm like too way behind on upgradin my stupid AIM and AOL :roll: oh well... sorry about guys but I'll stick to ims to my friends u know who u are i love u all :mrgreen:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
LOL those operators won't have the +o

Originally posted by Sabrina

Sabrina
That is why I decided to start developing new chatroom that provides some assistance from bot that kick/bans the flooders and such which the deafchat doesn't have.

Originally posted by MikeLinux
That is why I decided to start developing new chatroom that provides some assistance from bot that kick/bans the flooders and such which the deafchat doesn't have.

THATS a great idea .. and whoever is the host can clearly state NO racial remarks and no homophobic remarks, as long as it's all in good fun and respectful im all for going in there... this AD has proven that very well with respect and consideration....

I still do not buy that this IRC based chat would not have immature operators. Even bots can be abused. You know that.

Alex,

If you are interested in some help to get that set up as official alldeaf channel...you're welcome to ask me.

To be honest, I have had more problems with using IRC and dealing with certain people on IRC than any other methods of chat. I have had more virus attacks whenever I get on IRC than anything else I do on the internet. Bots can be bumped and channels can be taken over. Are you thinking throughly on safeguarding the Deaf IRC channel?

Back