Chatrooms?

I would like to make a suggestion....

tinychat.com? someone create a chat or I can even make one and if some of us has webcams, it turns to a video chat :aw:

I would like to make a suggestion....

tinychat.com? someone create a chat or I can even make one and if some of us has webcams, it turns to a video chat :aw:

I would add one to my site if needed, but the deafpals.com seems pretty good. I have signed up and they have normal text chat and video as well. We could either arrange to meet there or just use the same usernames as here and instantly know who is who?

I would add one to my site if needed, but the deafpals.com seems pretty good. I have signed up and they have normal text chat and video as well. We could either arrange to meet there or just use the same usernames as here and instantly know who is who?
pm jiro or souggy if you want to be added to the aim chatroom, that one is up 24/7 but it's mostly just 5 here who chat at random hours.

I have been in and out of the site all day and I only briefly saw Sheila there, no-one else all day unless I just missed everyone.

I don't have AIM, only Yahoo and of course Facebook. Do people on here chat on Facebook at all?

I have been in and out of the site all day and I only briefly saw Sheila there, no-one else all day unless I just missed everyone.

I don't have AIM, only Yahoo and of course Facebook. Do people on here chat on Facebook at all?

I would, but the only thing about Facebook is it shows everyone your name etc, which I don't know if a few people can be comfortable with that.

I don't have AIM either.

Back