Chatrooms?

Originally posted by MikeLinux
the network I am building is private and the regular members won't able to abuse the bots and such.

I can be the guiena-pig abuser... :lol:

ADBOT: Welcome to this chatroom - Please don't cyber with me... as I might byte back...

There will be no chatroom created with MikeLinux. He is not to be trusted anymore. I'll find someone else to work with.

IRC Server

Hi, Just to let you know I have created an IRC server... If you are interested in joining the server, let me know

Also get in touch if you would be interested in linking and therefore expanding the network :)

Last edited:
Re: IRC Server

Originally posted by Ben
Hi, Just to let you know I have created an IRC server... If you would be interested in joining point your IRC client to: - irc.deafirc.co.uk

Also get in touch if you would be interested in linking and therefore expanding the network :)

You have a lot of work ahead of you to get it all established. :(

I stopped by...it's pretty quiet..only two of you in the channel. Of course, it might take more time.

Yep. Its only been up for a few weeks and we all know how long it takes to build up these communities :)

Re: Re: IRC Server

Originally posted by SilenceGold
You have a lot of work ahead of you to get it all established. :(

I stopped by...it's pretty quiet..only two of you in the channel. Of course, it might take more time.

What is referring to URL ?

Re: Re: Re: IRC Server

Originally posted by Sabrina
What is referring to URL ?

Better wait for Alex to approve before posting URL's :)

Last edited:
I was checked there have to pay for mIRC (new verison)
doesn't want to pay for it..
Look'n for free and enjoy hop into the chat room.

My prevouis used to be mIRC and too many attacking and flooded plus threating.. really quite not happy with some of peepz. Bad experience 4 me..

I'm hoping this time and will be better improved to prevent attacking or flood and threat too..
I'd rather find and good chatroom than lamers.

Bullym0m said:
I was checked there have to pay for mIRC (new verison)
doesn't want to pay for it..
Look'n for free and enjoy hop into the chat room.

My prevouis used to be mIRC and too many attacking and flooded plus threating.. really quite not happy with some of peepz. Bad experience 4 me..

I'm hoping this time and will be better improved to prevent attacking or flood and threat too..
I'd rather find and good chatroom than lamers.

don't have to use mIRC, you can use java irc client there.. click "enter" and type your nick

Boult said:
don't have to use mIRC, you can use java irc client there.. click "enter" and type your nick
*without showing ISP* ?
where can I find under java irc client ?
Create my own sn or guestnbr?

Bullym0m said:
*without showing ISP* ?
where can I find under java irc client ?
Create my own sn or guestnbr?

look at my previous post for where to go and where to click.

Instead of mIRC, use X-Chat, it's still free... mIRC's useless compared to X-Chat. There is a java client there, but it might not work on some browsers or computers. Best thing to do is to download an IRC program and join the server. I've been in the #deafzone one a few times, a bit quiet but there's people in there.

Hmm. Joining the java client chatroom (which by the way does NOT work with Opera... maybe if you set it to identify as IE, it might, I'm not sure) there's a few people in there at the moment. Still very quiet though.

Sabrina said:
www.deafchat.com and www.deaftalk.com do not have much monitors to deal with immature and offense chatters.

I am not sure what will the owner will do about those sites. Hope, it will be much improve if there will have more monitors.

I notice, there are more immature chatters. :( I have not go there lately because I do not know those new chatters.

Sabrina

oh yeah, i was in deafchat for 4 years long time and last year, i was quiting there they are immature and agure or fight that i can't stand of there but they never grown up.. that i have good reason.. I am ex- UsaStarGal.
:ugh:

Back