Charlotte Rioting Is Awful

That's awful. Someone needs to educate those protestors about MLK's nonviolent messages. It is pity they have forgotten his messages.

That's remind me of Ferguson and Baltimore.

Unlike Ferguson and Baltimore, city of Charlotte was in better shape with economic activities since Baltimore and Ferguson are depressing cities like Detroit.

This is only going to get worst , I can understand people being angry but only more people will get killed and hurt . :(

It would help if the Charlotte police would stop shooting unarmed black men.

The black police chief confirmed the black cop saw a gun and there was no book.

NC governor declares state of emergency , it's very hard to find videos that have CC on them so I didn't post the link

Rioting helps no one.

Looting and vandalism helps no one.

Rioting will not stop the killing of black people.

Some of the property damaged is owned by black people. Some of the police, firefighters, EMT's, and National Guard in Charlotte are black people who are having their lives disrupted and threatened.

The police chief responsible for the officers involved in the shooting is black. The police officer who fired the shot is black.

Rioting helps no one.

Looting and vandalism helps no one.

Rioting will not stop the killing of black people.

Some of the property damaged is owned by black people. Some of the police, firefighters, EMT's, and National Guard in Charlotte are black people who are having their lives disrupted and threatened.

The police chief responsible for the officers involved in the shooting is black. The police officer who fired the shot is black.
I went to Delaware to visit a b/f right after Dr. King was assassinated and saw the aftermath of the riot and I never seen anything like this in my life before or after.
Every store was broken into, glass all the place police everywhere and tanks were there too. The whole neighborhood was wiped out and people had no place to shop for anything not even food. It was mind blowing to me.

Reminds me of the 1992 Los Ángeles riot.

Reminds me of the 1992 Los Ángeles riot.

1992 LA riot is remain #1 worst riot in the nation.

Neither Ferguson, Baltimore or Charlotte could beat 1992 LA riot level.

Back