Charlie Sheen Getting Divorced

VamPyroX said:
This is the first time I've heard a couple breaking up WHILE the woman is pregnant. :eek:

I remember one of my coworkers who was pregnant at the time, and her husband left her. They are divorced now since their baby's been born.

deaflibrarian said:
Steve Bing broke up with Elizabeth Hurley when she was pregnant with their kid. Billy Crudup broke up with Mary Louise Parker when she was pregnant with their kid. I am sure there are lots of other celebrities. I actually do not know anyone "outside this box" that has had a relationship end during a pregnancy.

It is about time a woman broke up with a man when she was pregnant. Usually it is the other way around. It can't and won't be easy for Denise! I admit I am curious why, and I wonder if Sheen "fell off the wagon" and had sex with another woman. :dunno:

Amen, and me too curious why Denise left him..

Oh my dear. I thought Charlie found his luck at last. What a sad!

I read alot about him and his father and like to watch their movies.

I know that Charlie become father when he was 16 years old. He had a grown daughter with his school lover.

He's smoke-chain and have an affair with alots of women until he met Denise. He stated in some of gossip magazines that Denise make him happy etc etc... He kept on saying how much he love her etc... and happy to have a baby with her etc...

I'm surprise that Martin and Charlie are big opposite... :shock:

Hollywood actors dont do a good job staying married for long. I think actress are better off dating an NFL,Baseball,NHL star Cause so that way ballplayers are mosty on the road and actress can keep on acting or wait till season is over and they can be together. Actors are better off dating a newswoman or a figure skater, So that can still be together. Look a arnold swartzenagger and pam shiver? Them two seems to be working out.

ravensteve1961 said:
Hollywood actors dont do a good job staying married for long. I think actress are better off dating an NFL,Baseball,NHL star Cause so that way ballplayers are mosty on the road and actress can keep on acting or wait till season is over and they can be together. Actors are better off dating a newswoman or a figure skater, So that can still be together. Look a arnold swartzenagger and pam shiver? Them two seems to be working out.

Look the example of Paul Newman and his actress wife Joanne, Patrick Swayne and his actress wife Lisa, Kirk Douglas and his actress wife Anne and more list of hollywood actor and actress who stay married for years, etc etc etc. :cool:

Remember that the money cant buy everything and also love, too.

I saw on tv show, "Inside Edition"...
Denise said.....

Charlie Sheen gambled up $200,000 in Las Vegas.
And he spent all night watching tv.
And he SMOKED TOO MUCH... she said she can't
stand him smoking... yuck. He smoked 3 pack of ciggies everyday.
And don't want her child around him.
And he worked long hours... and she doesn't see him much.

So anyway, she ain't happy...

Back