Charlie Sheen Getting Divorced

G

Gemtun

I was VERY shocked to read this!! I thought both were madly in love????!!!!

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Actress Denise Richards has filed for divorce from her actor-husband Charlie Sheen, citing irreconcilable differences, according to court papers filed Wednesday.

Richards, 34, is six months pregnant with the couple's second child. They also have a daughter, Sam, who will be a year old next week.

The couple married in June 2002 and co-starred in ``Scary Movie 3.'' Richards and Sheen, 39, met while shooting the independent film ``Good Advice'' in 2000.

They began dating after Richards guest-starred on Sheen's former series ``Spin City.'' The marriage was Sheen's second and Richards' first.

Sheen, who now stars in the CBS sitcom ``Two and a Half Men,'' is best known for his work in the movies ``Platoon,'' ``Ferris Bueller's Day Off'' and ``Hot Shots.''

Richards, a former Bond girl, has appeared in a host of movies, including ``Wild Things'' and ``Starship Troopers

:eek:
That is very sad, they could stay together if they work hard.
I think Sheen messed up...

Miss*Pinocchio said:
:eek:
That is very sad, they could stay together if they work hard.
I think Sheen messed up...

I really thought Sheen cleaned up his act? I wonder what prompted Denise to file for divorce, especially when they just had Sam and expecting another baby???!!!

This is the first time I've heard a couple breaking up WHILE the woman is pregnant. :eek:

Or maybe she is taking out a HELL of an early post-partum depression on the wrong guy?
Come on now, why is everyone automatically assuming it is the guy's fault?
We don't know the whole story here, after all.

Beowulf said:
Or maybe she is taking out a HELL of an early post-partum depression on the wrong guy?
Come on now, why is everyone automatically assuming it is the guy's fault?
We don't know the whole story here, after all.

:giggle: at early post partnum depression theory.

Well but it did say that she filed for it, not him. Guess its easier to blame it on Sheen who is known for his randy past ;)

It's just hollywood people, they don't know to keep thier pants closed if they are married..

Once they make a movie together, they get addicted....

Once u involded with the acting, you will have to T R U S T yourself.

Yeah at first I thought ewwww why she wanna marry that guy
who slept with hookers.... yuck!!!
But then I was like... maybe he isn't a bad guy...
then now I guess he is still a bad guy.

WHOA!!!! What the matter with them or one of them? Did Charlie find another woman? Oh man, Denise has to go thru all the crisis.. The birth of the 2nd baby in couple months and handling their daughter by himself.

:| who cares, they are human beings just like us, WHY cares about their living situations due to that they are famous eh? NOTHING NEW! get it???

There are some worse ways out there between husband and wife such as abuse, divorce, leave the family, etc....

SO keep that in mind.

Shiva said:
:| who cares, they are human beings just like us, WHY cares about their living situations due to that they are famous eh? NOTHING NEW! get it???

There are some worse ways out there between husband and wife such as abuse, divorce, leave the family, etc....

SO keep that in mind.

Erm, yeah. I agree with you. This is nothing new. Celebrity marriages bite the big one all the time. :zzz:

Shiva said:

SO keep that in mind.

Excuse me but if you dont like this thread, you dont have to post. Some of us do like to read about celebrities.

I do find it shocking cos they seemed blissfully happy and appeared on many shows, etc.

This goes to show that we dont know anything but at the same time we can always get surprised regardless.

MEG I DIDN'T say I hate this kind thread, I just simply say it nothing NEW.

Shiva, if your son was an all time best golfer... and won many times...
And it isn't his fault that he is famous...
But we would read all the time that he won this and that and this....

And you wouldn't want your son's tragic news be on the news????

What is odd and very interesting about Sheen:

Martin Sheen, Charlie's father, seems to be very distinguisted man and been married for more than 40 years to the very same wife, Charlie and Emilo's biological mother. Martin doesn't have a kind of fucked up reputation with drug problems and relationships with women like Charlie -- Martin's own son. :crazy:

Back