Charges against girl, 18, in same-sex underage relationship

Believe that Katilyn's father was or is a police officer?...Or was it the younger girls?.....

Believe that Katilyn's father was or is a police officer?...Or was it the younger girls?.....

Her birth father claims to be a cop. Notice he states the age lie too. I hope his department is looking into this. Cops lose a lot of credibility when they lie. It is also a concern that an Officer sworn to uphold the law would dismiss a law because it was consentual.

http://www.xojane.com/issues/kaitlyn-hunt

Katelyn's father was cop but not anymore.

Katelyn's father was cop but not anymore.

Good! We don't need people like that on the force. He did name the 14yo victim on his Facebook page tough so there could be some trouble for that.

Good! We don't need people like that on the force. He did name the 14yo victim on his Facebook page tough so there could be some trouble for that.

It is never easy for families when defendant is in trouble so they naturally defend/support the defendant.

It is never easy for families when defendant is in trouble so they naturally defend/support the defendant.

Defending and supporting is one thing. Lying and releasing the name of 14yo sexual assault victims is quite another.

Defending and supporting is one thing. Lying and releasing the name of 14yo sexual assault victims is quite another.

Well, some families use misstatement or accusation to support for some reasons, may used to boost the claim or make looks good. I think that you will find families that support the defendant is gross or disgust but it is pretty typical for their action.

If you have problem with Katelyn's father's facebook - report to admin.

If you tell them about lies so they will call lie to you - that's conflict and not worth to fight.

Well, some families use misstatement or accusation to support for some reasons, may used to boost the claim or make looks good. I think that you will find families that support the defendant is gross or disgust but it is pretty typical for their action.

If you have problem with Katelyn's father's facebook - report to admin.

If you tell them about lies so they will call lie to you - that's conflict and not worth to fight.

Umm....that doesn't make it right.

I go above "Admin" when I report things. Lol. Releasing the victim's name in order to intimidate the family is a crime.

Umm....that doesn't make it right.

I go above "Admin" when I report things. Lol. Releasing the victim's name in order to intimidate the family is a crime.

Are you sure about Katelyn's father committed a crime for use 14 years old's name on FB? I don't think so but I know news can't release minor names.

Above the Admin? What you means?

Are you sure about Katelyn's father committed a crime for use 14 years old's name on FB? I don't think so but I know news can't release minor names.

Above the Admin? What you means?

If the purpose was to intimidate, yes it is a crime.

If the purpose was to intimidate, yes it is a crime.

I doubt that Katelyn's father was purpose to intimidate and releasing name doesn't make intimidate. Sometime, his post can reported for slander or libel.

You marked "lol" in your post and I think you are playing game with Katelyn's families. I tightened the privacy on my social networking about 3 years ago because of some people are traitor. I don't trust anyone that I don't know who are, including you.

I doubt that Katelyn's father was purpose to intimidate and releasing name doesn't make intimidate. Sometime, his post can reported for slander or libel.

You marked "lol" in your post and I think you are playing game with Katelyn's families. I tightened the privacy on my social networking about 3 years ago because of some people are traitor. I don't trust anyone that I don't know who are, including you.

What makes you doubt it? What would be the purpose of releasing a 14yo victim's name?

What makes you doubt it? What would be the purpose of releasing a 14yo victim's name?

Probably share his frustration or simple comment.

I'm not interested to make accusation against the families. If you don't like or don't agree with their families so just back off, but if you have concern - report to FB Admin.

I take privacy very seriously.

Probably share his frustration or simple comment.

I'm not interested to make accusation against the families. If you don't like or don't agree with their families so just back off, but if you have concern - report to FB Admin.

I take privacy very seriously.

Good! So we agree that releasing the name of a 14yo victim is a violation of her privacy.

Witness intimidation is a crime because it interferes with the legal process.

Remember when I said Steven Hunt was trying to intimidate the 14yos family? Well.....this wouldn't be the first time.

Here is why he is no longer a cop....

May 21, 2004 -- WEST MELBOURNE, Fla. - A police officer involved in a nightclub quarrel resigned after an internal affairs review showed he pressured a victim not to file a battery charge, officials said Thursday.

Sgt. Steve Hunt, who joined the West Melbourne Police Department in 1996, resigned Tuesday after the internal investigation on official misconduct allegations was completed.

Reports show Hunt lied to his supervisors about contacting a man he had gotten into an argument with on Oct. 11.

The incident happened at the 702 Nightclub in downtown Melbourne, said Sgt. Sean Riordan, spokesman for the Melbourne Police Department.

"It was a disturbance where one person pushed another," Riordan said. No arrests were made, but West Melbourne investigators found Hunt placed multiple calls to the other man and convinced him not to pursue a battery charge, reports show.

Police in Florida & Florida Police Department News

Remember when I said Steven Hunt was trying to intimidate the 14yos family? Well.....this wouldn't be the first time.

Here is why he is no longer a cop....

Police in Florida & Florida Police Department News

Some people have said that they just "trust" the Hunt family. Welp, here is daddy...

MugShot of Steven R. Hunt. Palm Bay, FL

That's even worse for the Hunt family. That's too bad the publicity knows more about them...which means more problems for Katie's case.

Back