Cedar Point Top Thrill Dragster Roller Coaster

:rofl: oh yes.... It's really funny....

I told my hubby & boys about my experience on giant ride and show them the picture... They were like :eek3: :giggle:

I was on the waiting queres with Cheri, Angel, RebelGirl and look what/how they ride.... :Ohno:

It got me scared more and more when I sat on the ride front with Cheri... Angel and RebelGirl is back of us. I hold Cheri's hand... and look the signal... 3...2....1... then REAL faster like bomb. It look like we are on the rocket when we rode up to and then go down like we fall down "drop bomb" then... It's over quickly than I thought. *phew*

When it's over... It's funny to see Angel's and Rebelgirl's "panic" behavior when they said that bugs go in their mouths.... I bet you would laugh when you see their movement. I asked them how it tastes? Angel said that it need bit more salt and pepper... :rofl:

Thanks goodness I didnt go on that ride. I freaked out when I saw it. So I took my son and Rebelgirl's daughter to another ride. :giggle: Sorry Rebelgirl that I stole your daughter for another ride. :D

MERCY ME!! I've got to ride that thing! Looking so cool. How long is the lines?

I haven't visit Cedar Point, I just visited Six Flags (3 location) and Disneyland.

Oh merde.. remind me not to go near that one!!! Oh man..

Classic of Angel to say her bug tastes better with pepper and salt than others... hahahaha wonder if Angel gonna start her own bug food show?? HEHE!!!

:rofl: at the girls who did rode the dragster i was so there to see their expression LOL

HUGS

should get on that ride next year, 2008! I think it was MR FREEZE till I look near and say "oops". heh

Thanks goodness I didnt go on that ride. I freaked out when I saw it. So I took my son and Rebelgirl's daughter to another ride. :giggle: Sorry Rebelgirl that I stole your daughter for another ride. :D

hmm me too I aint want go that too and we took 3 kids with us to go around other place lol :lol:

If I go there and I would freak scare when my heart goes beat so fast to scare lol :lol: :Ohno:

OFF TOPIC! Sorry!

EVERY RIDES that I go any at Amusement parks, I must go in FRONT!!! I love the feeling of "THRILL" on the rides! Go ahead and call me INSANE! :lol:

THE BEST RIDE I ever rode was GOLIATH at Six Flags Magic Mtn in Los Angeles. When DHB and I first met in March 2000, and we went there a day or 2 days before we left Los Angeles. We had a great time there. And he wanted go back! A LOT of HILLS at Magic Mountains.

goliath.jpg

goliath_magicmountain.jpg

Got a need for speed? Goliath has your answer. Towering 255 feet above earth, this massive steel superstructure hits speeds of 85 mph, making it one of the fastest and tallest roller coasters around. Enjoy a 3-minute, high-speed adventure over 4,500 feet of steel track.

Near vertical 61-degree first drop
120-foot-long underground tunnel
"Butterflies-in-your-stomach" plunges
Huge sweeping spirals
Zero-gravity "floating" hills and drops

OFF TOPIC! Sorry!

EVERY RIDES that I go any at Amusement parks, I must go in FRONT!!! I love the feeling of "THRILL" on the rides! Go ahead and call me INSANE! :lol:

THE BEST RIDE I ever rode was GOLIATH at Six Flags Magic Mtn in Los Angeles. When DHB and I first met in March 2000, and we went there a day or 2 days before we left Los Angeles. We had a great time there. And he wanted go back! A LOT of HILLS at Magic Mountains.

goliath.jpg

goliath_magicmountain.jpg

Got a need for speed? Goliath has your answer. Towering 255 feet above earth, this massive steel superstructure hits speeds of 85 mph, making it one of the fastest and tallest roller coasters around. Enjoy a 3-minute, high-speed adventure over 4,500 feet of steel track.

Near vertical 61-degree first drop
120-foot-long underground tunnel
"Butterflies-in-your-stomach" plunges
Huge sweeping spirals
Zero-gravity "floating" hills and drops

Yup!!! I love this ride too... :)

I don't know about how long that I will visit again.

Me Next!! that looks like alot of fun. Has anyone from minnesota gone on steel venom? It's a roller coaster where your feet dangle the track is above you and it goes straight up at a 90 degree angle and than you come back down and go straight backwards 90 degree up and than you get to watch yourself plumit towards the ground and do the whole ride over again.

:laugh2::laugh2: I love that ride, Dragster. It was wild, went to Cedar Point i think 3 times. Now, heard a new ride there called Mavericks. I bet its also wild. Even tho,k Cedar Point was named the top rating in the world several times. Can you imagine 17 different roller coasters in Cedar Points

We waited for one hour and a half to ride the newest roller coaster in Cedar Point, the 'Maverick'...man, it was worth the wait, during the time in line, we were able to chat away, yak yak....etc., and then the ride, that was totally awesome and I would go on it again...and again. :D

~RR

We waited for one hour and a half to ride the newest roller coaster in Cedar Point, the 'Maverick'...man, it was worth the wait, during the time in line, we were able to chat away, yak yak....etc., and then the ride, that was totally awesome and I would go on it again...and again. :D

~RR

same here with 2 other people ahead of you and others as well ha
it was awesome i rode on maverick alone heh

MAVERICK ride has 120 MPH, too. We rode and WHOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA! RR, Angel, Cheri, Horselover, GalaxyAngel's hubby, RebelGal, BabyAngel and ME rode together. I was sit front with GA's hubby. Three partners behind us. Sorry guys!

MAVERICK ride has 120 MPH, too. We rode and WHOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA! RR, Angel, Cheri, Horselover, GalaxyAngel's hubby, RebelGal, BabyAngel and ME rode together. I was sit front with GA's hubby. Three partners behind us. Sorry guys!

Yea, I rode with Horselover, She made me laughed so hard when we got up to the top. Psst. Remember Horselover? (hint) "B" :rofl:

SNAP! I forget to add this Liebling and RebelGal's daughter, too!

:lol: I know what you mean.

Dang yu gals got to ride that one as last time i was over there it was down for repairments so couldnt have a go on it but went on almost all the roller coaster rides and had a great thrill riding them since I dont have any of those kind of theme parks here in my home country.

2008- hopefully will get the opportunity to ride that one so fingers crossed for that one.

Back