Cedar Point Top Thrill Dragster Roller Coaster

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have anyone rode on the Top Thrill Dragster Roller Coaster? Liebling, Rebelgirl, Angel and I rode on it for the first time during the wedding weekend, I'm not sure if anyone else did. It is a twisitng 420-foot drop, speed is 120 mph the fastest roller coaster ever!! I'm telling you that roller coaster almost broke my neck when we were waiting to take off, I was signing to my friends who were standing watching us ride on that roller coaster, the moment the ride took off my neck flips back, Omg, I wasn't expecting that. :giggle: Would I wanna ride on it again? You bet I would. ;)

445212060208_0_ALB.jpg
(Rebelgirl took that photo)

cpdragster2.jpg

*gulps* ..... There's a similar coaster like this one but taller and a little more faster. :) I haven't been on coasters since 1990's.

I swallowed a huge bug when we were coming down so fast...:ugh:

:rofl: You shouldn't have opened ur mouth, You goofball. :rofl:

I bet that huge buggie is saying, I'm at home at least! :giggle:

Whoa, I will never want ride or I will have shit in my pant. Hee hee. I took my dad to Lagoon in Utah one time. We rode a wild ride. I cannot remembr what name of it. My dad was so freaked out. after the ride, He said he need go the bathroom. I asked him are you okay? He said yes but he had shit in his pant. I laughed at him. Poor him

Umm thanks a lot Cheri! You made me tempt to go there now! I wouldn't mind!!!!

Ohh.. yeah ... i was asking the groupie where my daughter was while I was on the ride and wasn't expecting to go so fast. yeah.. of course.. i hit my head on the seat and said OHHHHHH Shhhhh*TTTTTTTT and a bug got in my mouth. well.. as we were finish with the ride.. we look at the pictures.. oh boy... i could see a picture of me say SHHHH*ttttttt lol

cheri was soo funny too in the picture.. she acted if it was the end of her life!!!! lmao!!!

So funny that Angel and I ended up having bugs in our mouths... yeah.. angel cheated.. she put salt and pepper on it and it tasted better.. grr :eek3:

Wow! you ladies are so brave to ride that thriller... I won't ride any rollercoaster that is 400 ft. :lol: I will :barf:

omg. lol so funny

I wish i went on that roller coaster with the group in 2005. but next time!! :)

ACK!! Thanks a lot! I am here having my breakfast reading this. lol

Looking at the rollercoaster, I have never been on it that big. I would like to go on that one. Wheeeeee! I know my hubby would love that one. He always goes on the rollercoaster again and again over here but it's very small compared to that huge one at Cedar Point. He is like a biggies kid. lol

LOL! We are roller coaster freak..we love to go amusement parks but the cost is insane! Oh well! HA!

ACK!! Thanks a lot! I am here having my breakfast reading this. lol

Looking at the rollercoaster, I have never been on it that big. I would like to go on that one. Wheeeeee! I know my hubby would love that one. He always goes on the rollercoaster again and again over here but it's very small compared to that huge one at Cedar Point. He is like a biggies kid. lol

I will look forward this one next year 2008.. and will not stop by other roller coaster.. and gonna be very first ride Dragster Roller Coaster.. then next other rides.. I'll be itchy and run into first gate!

Back