Cedar Point for the Deaf Awareness Day

errr... Anyone who can help me.... MICH AND OHIO... reason we want avoid driving on TOLL highway.. Any ideas tip and to use avoid toll highways goes to Sandusky, OHIO. ??
My husband has change his mind and willing drive through us border and travelling through two states.. MICH and OHIO. my hubby mentioned that I-94 on MICH... is that correct?? "I was quite forgotten about MICH direction long years back when he used be in Madonna University.. (chuckles)he said.."

TongueOnFire said:

Yes, I did look into it but which one specific color following no toll hwy or toll hwy?? Really need helpful more tips hint to avoid drive on the highway toll.

Red lines ???
Sage Green lines (looks alike country road or sumth'n)?? Let me know asap..

We'll buy MICH map and OHIO map too.. Would be greater tips..

By the way thank you for your time. :thumb:

BullDog , why dont you pm COOKIE MONSTER , she been experience to driving to Ohio all the time in her life since she lives in Canada.. so ask her more information abt it! :) ...

TOF

Thank you very much Sabrina and rest others too..

I'm rest of all prepared and to make sure settled ready to go Cedar Point within 14 days left to go... *ahem*

Another question, My husband want to ask you rest of guys who knowlege 'bout in OHIO.. How much average gallon gas ? (sort of he want to make sure compare in Windsor, Ontairo closer to us border) In case he gonna fill up the gas.. **Got new Atlas Map and look into seems no toll highway (whew)..
My husband think figures best drive MICH I75 straight to Toleo, OHIO change into small highway 2 through to Sanddusky OHIO. Correct??? If wrong let me know.. Thank you.
Which one the best short cut on the road? **PS.. He being fussy and want to making sure rest of you guys knowledge OHIO wherebouts on the road, before he will know and heading to OHIO.

I wonder, if we can staying your place for overnight on friday August 5th then go blast off at cedar point... How's sound ? We don't want leave on saturday earlier in the morning at 4am and to leave from my hometown... arrive in Cedar point at 9am. That takes 5 hours drive. So We thought could like to ask you guys if you willing? We would happy to get you know more and have nice chat... if you like tour us in OHIO someplace.. Would be great.. :) Let me know via PM'ED
Thank you very much for your time.. :)

Back