Cedar Point for the Deaf Awareness Day

LovelyBlkGal

Reaction score
A Cedar Point for the Deaf Awareness Day that Ohio Association of the Deaf, Inc. is hosting on August 6, 2005. Please mark the date on your calendar. Please share the details with your family, friends, etc. Please come back to check more details later when the flyer is available to be posted.

Attention!! Attention !!

Anyone who is interested to be volunteer (including anyone who is planning to be interpreter, needs experience) on that day that we are seeking, please contact Linda Adams at jerlin84@woh.rr.com for further information.

Thank you for your support OAD to attend an event.

I know it's early for that so i juz find out from mah good friend find from infrom and told me abt deaf awareness day CP on Aug so i thought post in here in case keep remind of date for AUG :D

GREAT!!!! I would want to go, If I'm still around and not forgetting about this deaf awareness day at cedar point. :) thanks for the small information.

I mark it down, hope We can go this year...Thanks for the information girl ;)

:giggle at FlyFree ofc i m early to post! it's better than last min to post for Cedar Point Deaf Day

TRUE i agree with u LBG! glad u did post and ppl can view this thread over the next 7 mos and if they want to go they can plan on it! :thumb:

:D

id like to go this year too -- might be able to make it this year i hope :D

is cedar point a town? or? because im in ohio and is interested in going but needs to know how far so i can be more prepared..

Pah about the time this year... Oh Goodies...
Perfect timing this year.... Last year.. conflict my grand-dad in law called us emergency.. *sigh* kill our plan cancelled trip to Cedar Point..

This year.. MUST GO... (chuckles) I'll travelling by ferry short cut via Leamington, Ontario to Peele Island, Ontario to Cedar Point, Ohio (by ferry) instead us border via windsor/detorit

Prepare for me.. earlier marked the calendar.. Thank you LBG brings earlier date!
:)

Interesting I live 1 & half hour away from ohio. Is that a Deaf Awareness Day at Cedar Point? If so, can you provide information like how much cost and what time and all that?

AmazingChrist said:
Interesting I live 1 & half hour away from ohio. Is that a Deaf Awareness Day at Cedar Point? If so, can you provide information like how much cost and what time and all that?

I'll find out more later in May smile AmazingChrist.. also Yes it's Deaf Awareness day at Cedar Point in Aug 2005

tht ur chance to coming to Cedar Point and hope meet you in there! BullyMom :D

YAYAY!! I would like to go to Thieveland and drive up to Sandusky on I-90 freeway!! I will do boogie dancing with my own Cleveland buddies..I have not rode on any CP roller coasters since 1995!! Damn! I must go with my buddies..if their plan work out somehow. :D

I might go too , it's depending on when the rib cook off is on...I haven't got the list of all the events yet for this summer

I might go, I'll let you know when the date is close by.. Thanks for the information LovelyBlkGal ;)

Back