Cdt

I still call it scam even I researched it. I'm not going to fall for it, thank you! WHY? They make it sound easy to make money while most real world jobs have lot of duties and you have to get the hard earned money. There is NO such thing as easy money and they do not grow on trees.

Never said CDT was easy money and go ahead and call it scam. As long as we get our diamonds (got them checked out by a local appraiser) and $$$, I am happy.

Yes, I have a real job and I am a professional..just use CDT as a extra income once in a while to help pay off student loans. If it works, why not?

If people were being scammed CDT would have been shut down several years ago. :dunno2:

Never said CDT was easy money and go ahead and call it scam. As long as we get our diamonds (got them checked out by a local appraiser) and $$$, I am happy.

Yes, I have a real job and I am a professional..just use CDT as a extra income once in a while to help pay off student loans. If it works, why not?

If people were being scammed CDT would have been shut down several years ago. :dunno2:

Your call, not mine. CDT has been around for only 2 years, not several years ago.

You mentioned that your friend cycled out in 2 months..from the feeder or DTP tables? If she got the money, obviously she started by paying $520 (DTP program) not the $120 (Feeder program)?

I started with the feeder program cuz I was too scared to risk $520 for something I wasnt sure that would actually work or not. I cycled out in 2 months from the feeder and now I am soon polisher on the DTP table...I figure I will cycle out the 2nd time around Dec to Jan...

I think she joined in for the DTP. I will ask her. I would join for the Feeder program. Less risk and know I can make it.

You are absulotely right! CDT is not a replacement for a steady income like paychecks or SSDI... that's why if people think CDT will make them rich, I just laugh cuz it doesnt provide a recurring income. I have had few people who joined on my team thinking that (they didnt tell me their expectations) and now they are complaining cuz they expect to get a montly check from CDT and I was like, "No NO NO!!! I had to explain over and over again." Now, they are upset but there is no such thing as easy and free money! LOL...They are staying with CDT for the time being but looking for other alternatives to make money quick. I say good luck!

That's quite common out there. Often they don't understand the online business compensation pay systems and/or what they need to do. Many of them only know jobs that do pay.

Yep, CDT is rather an investment, not a recurring income or whatever they hoped for (easy money). As I said that many don't even bother to invest and work on it. It would be a terrible waste of their time and opportunity by watching tv shows, movies, gossiping, playing, same stuff, etc... but not for me.

Otherwise most of my team members have commen sense and understand that it is a long process to cycle out.

Good luck with your success with CDT..keep me posted on how you are doing! U can PM me. :ty:

Sure, it will be little while before I know how things turn out.

I have my own online business opportunities I work on along, too. We can share information and tips thus proving others that it do works.

Wish yours a success, too.

Good for you to keep IBO. IBO is too expensive for me to join and I dont like the monthly meetings it requires of members. That's why I like CDT better..cheaper and no other requirements..just 2 sales. IBO is :thumbd: for me.

Everyone has their own preferences so wish u best of luck with IBO!

Yes, I agree. IBO for Quxitar sucks, absolutely!

I was a former Quixtar IBO and was relieved that I quit few years ago. After a few more MLM programs (thereafter) that includes autoship and products to sell that I got involved with, I discovered it ain't working good because many cannot do their part and all that due to vary of some reasons.

Word - I don't recommend anyone to join Quxitar, 4-ecorps, MonaVie, and the likes. Because only very few exceptionals do succeed with it really, but later on their downline drank thinner therefore the top ones' earnings shrank anyway.

It requires you as IBO and/or distributor to sell products, to train your IBO downliners, and to pay autoship in order to earn the comp pay. Some do attend meetings. It's quite expensive and time-consuming, too. All that sucks... no way!

Also that is very weak leverage that takes longer time and harder work to leverage then into profits. Too high risk.

Quixtar probhits any IBO to participate any other business while being an IBO. It's like a cult business... that's bad.

Many didn't do well and gave up. While some did join other business oportunities within a year of being IBO and only discovered themselves into legal trouble with Quixtar.

So I told myself never to involve any MLM that requires selling, paying for autoship, trainings, etc.. too much crap - ever again.

I know a few great income programs online that give you greater leverage and less time consuming and less risk.

It requires no selling, no meetings to attend, and much less trainings which is much better way to do. You only need to refer and advertise, is all. And they costs you only $10 monthly yet it provide you lucrative pay plan to work on it in the long term. That's much better and money-time wiser.

But however, I do strongly recommend you to look for any income program(s) online that do provide you recurring or residual income... it's the best way to do build your recurring income.

So please feel free to PM me if you're interested in building your recurring income and help others do same. You will be surprised how cheap and easy it is and what it can do for you.

Quixtar probhits any IBO to participate any other business while being an IBO. It's like a cult business... that's bad.

Many didn't do well and gave up. While some did join other business oportunities within a year of being IBO and only discovered themselves into legal trouble with Quixtar.

Why Quixtar forbid their IBOs to participate in other businesses? Who cares if people join more than 1 business? That is the part I dont understand and why legal trouble? Means if an IBO joins another business Quixtar will get them prosecuted or what?

I dont care if my team members from CDT join Quixtar..none of my business. All I know that after learning a little bit about Quixtar, it is not the right business for me but for others, if they like it and happy with it, then go for it. I dont know enough about Quixtar to really make comments about it. I am still learning but others have told me about this particular rule and that really confuses me since if IBOs join CDT and earn some money from CDT, then they will have more money to buy more products from Quixtar, right?

What is the big deal? Really threw me off! LOL
:confused:

Why Quixtar forbid their IBOs to participate in other businesses? Who cares if people join more than 1 business? That is the part I dont understand and why legal trouble? Means if an IBO joins another business Quixtar will get them prosecuted or what?

I dont care if my team members from CDT join Quixtar..none of my business. All I know that after learning a little bit about Quixtar, it is not the right business for me but for others, if they like it and happy with it, then go for it. I dont know enough about Quixtar to really make comments about it. I am still learning but others have told me about this particular rule and that really confuses me since if IBOs join CDT and earn some money from CDT, then they will have more money to buy more products from Quixtar, right?

Well, that is Quixtar's policy rule to forbid their IBOs not to participate any other business(es) that not affiliated with Quixtar. It's quite known for a while since few years already.

Often the IBos don't know it yet till they receive the letter(s) from Quixtar warning them that they voliate their policy. They have to wait at least one or 2 years after resigning as an IBO.

It can harm their Quixtar business that way. I know it's so stupid for them to keep IBOs from joining any other business(es). Their sole reason to prevent them so they can keep IBOs in the Quixtar business. That is not a smart move on their part.

Nowadays, many businesses online don't follow the "cult" rule like Quixtar did because they knew it won't do them good due to some reasons. I have read the source in networking and agree with it.

FYI: If you do know any Quixtar IBOs that do have any other business opportunities that they are still active, you better warn them to be aware of this legal stuff they can be in trouble once discovered by Quixtar. It's quite serious as I understood. However, several ex-IBOs still ignore that policy rule and go on with other business on their own risk.

So I was glad I'm not stuck with Quxitar's hook by this that stupid policy rule or legal trouble to be caught in. I even wasn't informed about this till almost 2 years later, geez. But I was fortune enough that I'm already outside of their jurdication.

One of my friends was considering Q but I suddenly warned him about that. He then backed off and realized that I was right after he joined two other programs thereafter.

The Quixtar products are mostly great stuff, but its business endeavoring is NOT good. Too long to post more reasons, but this is the nutshell. In fact many IBOs have quitted already.

To be honest with you all that I haven't heard any of a recruiting or advertising done by Quixtar or its IBOs for a long time now (except that guy I just warned not long ago). That means their Q business is "dying" already therefore it gets harder for any IBO to recruit new IBOs in fact nowadays - as worded in the networking so far now.

I went to the DeafNation Expo at Orlando and St. Louis last spring, and noticed that there is no more Quixtar advertising there. I missed Atlanta's. But they used to be at the expos in the past before that. Keep in mind that Expos are great place to recruit or refer by the way so that 's the hint they are fading away gradually. It doesn't surprise me.

So you should understand basically why I advise anybody to think twice before joining Quixtar or any distributorship program. Ofc, it's up to aybody to join, really, but you need to understand this what I warned of... that is all. Wish them luck.

I would recommend anbody to CDT because I knew it's worth the shot comparing with others like Q after all.

I still call it scam even I researched it. I'm not going to fall for it, thank you! WHY? They make it sound easy to make money while most real world jobs have lot of duties and you have to get the hard earned money. There is NO such thing as easy money and they do not grow on trees.

I agree with you.. it does sounds like a scam or pymrids...i would not join...

Dept of Securities' Description of a Pyramid Scheme
Illegal pyramids have no product, one person stays on the top and gets all the money, people are not being honored for their sales, and "company" doesnt have a store

Cdt has a product..valuable diamonds, everyone cycles out and starts over to the bottom again..revolving system, some friends of mine have received their marketing fees in a form of either a check or debit card, and CDT has a store in Canada in which people can go in and purchase jewelery.

I have already contacted my local State Attorney about CDT..he said that he hasnt recieved any complaints about it and told me that any businesses ventures involves a risk of succeeding or not succeeding and to use my judgement.

So, I used my judgement and took the risk...already got the first product delievered to me..so far the company has honored my sales. Not complaining...*IMPORTANT*. I didnt invest thousands and thousands of dollars..just $120 that's all. I wouldnt invest more than that... :)

You said it sounds like a scam or prymaid scheme. Why do you say it sounds like... obv you weren't so sure then do your job to check it out yourself insteading buying some rumors or source before saying it.

Sorry, CDT is not using a pyrmaid scheme. It's a revolving system that they use.

So obviously, you must be too stoned to check throughout with CDT as if it's scam or not. (lol) Because in fact, it's a legimate business. It has been running on for 2-3 years in fact.

If it were a scam business, it would be shut down already.

I know there are thousands and thousands CDT members on two forums that still goes on as of now. It's for real and ongoing.

Even doctors and lawyers, some of them, are CDT members therefore they knew the laws so it is not scam.

Do your duty not to be confused about the word "scam".

Many people have overabused and misunderstood with the word "scam". So be extra careful what you hear from others which is really so common caused by rumors or however.

On Thursday, I went to a CDT meeting with my team members. One of them who had just cycled out showed me her $2,500 check. Skyportie...how can that be a scam if people are getting what they were promised?

Like I said that the word "scam" was rather misunderstood and overused by many people from what I have experienced before and still do notice especially in the network marketing area.

Ignore them who proclaims scam or whatever without doing their duty to doublecheck before shooting his/her mouth. They are sometimes called dream killers, not my word but commonly spoken in the business world... interesting yet true.

However, there are scams and not-scams. They really ought to doublecheck before saying anything. You probably know how it goes... the same old. lol

This may not speak much about the CDT but to give you an idea about moneymaking opportunties and something else.

Investment and residual income is the way to go for those who want more money and more free time to use rather than throwing your time working for somebody or government for such limited money.

Naturally, it's not for everybody but there is good numbers of employees ought to reconsider what I have learnt. They can and even don't realize it yet. Rather amazing.

Very often they (employees) rather go for the financial security over the financial freedom. Why?... summarized here.....

More and more americans realize and learn that there is a way out by going for the financial freedom which grows more popular nowadays by the way.

The real problem with the employees' mental and knowledge is that they simply don't know how or what it takes in order to be successful working their own for the financial freedom instead of relying on the finanical security working for somebody.

It's because they stick to the employment side that they only trust and knew of. I would call it "employee mental syndrome" (my own word). Those are common in the industrial age which now is dying. Times change now. Globalization...

Remember that 95% americans do/did work for a long, long time so it explains the most. That's how they were pre-programmed to work for somebody is all they knew how to make money for the living.

I would say maybe 20% of those potential employees who actually could do better in the financial freedom side yet they don't know how to start up and weren't taught how to beforehand. Schools and colleges, many of them, don't teach financial freedom and budgeting but teach and prepare students to be employees (working for somebody or government).

Roughly about 1000 people join home business world or the small business daily in the USA alone. It will likely boom due to the baby bommers retiring now and more coming. Not only them but many more people in any age reconizes it now along.

All they can do is learn and work on their own while working for somebody till it leverages, they could jump into the financial freedom. It creates you more money and time as your leverage develops. That's what I work on now. It takes time and real commitment yet I find it more fun and rewarding more than working routinely and earning very limited money chasing bills 4-ever and lose lot of time for somebody - nah, no way for me.

I wish I can say more here, but you can learn more about the cashflow quadrant so you will start to see why the finanical freedom is the better way for both moneymaking and time. I didn't know it till few years ago when reading books and souces about it. So I was glad I did. It tells so many good points and facts comparing both sides. It's even avialable in the bookstore and online somewhere.

I do plan to make dvd videos and webvideos to teach deaf about the cashflow quadrant and both financial sides soon. I only need to buy a video camera (not a webcam) asap then start work on it.

I try try to make money by working for many years.

Easy to make money? CDT is hard.

Like any job CDT needs time and effort

It work but I not join yet.

Maybe I will

Friend got $2,500 check a month ago. Lucky her!

Finally, I joined CDT two days ago and suddenly became a cutter without landing as a miner, cool. I have several friends about ready to join me along underway. So it gets more exciting. :ty:

I went to FSDB HC game last weekend and met friends who became CDT members while there are some interested to join them asap so it's really spreading now. That's good for them and new ones to come.

I even discovered that there are good numbers of deafies who posted in the CDT forum. They are scattered all over the USA somewhat. That's a bonus.

Come on & Join us!

Welcome to CDT! Did u know that there is a link in the registration page where u can click to inform CDT that u are deaf? That way CDT can know which IDTs depend on relay calls and emails. Pretty neat huh?

Sorry I still call it scam, no matter what you say! How would you feel that CDT was booked for fraud?
Why do I have to pay money to get a job? Getting a real job doesn't cost money, you need a car to commute or ride a bus to work. Hiring process doesn't cost money either.

Back