Cdt

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have seen posts from people talking about CDT ( Canadian Diamond Traders) and people saying it is a scam. Please do your research on it before making claims like that. My friends and I have earned our diamonds and $$. No, it is not an easy business and not a get rich scheme. If people are advertising saying it will make you rich, get rid of SSI or SSDI for all deaf people, and that it is easy..they are wrong. How do I know? I am in this business and I work hard at it. It is not something for people who expect to make money overnight but it is not a scam either.

I hope people will read and keep an open mind about CDT and if you dont feel it is for you, then dont join but pls do not say it is a scam when there is no proof that it is. So far, the company has been honoring people's sales. Also it has been in business for several years...

Thank you..

I deposited $100 last May, and I never received anything from them, and still now.

Did you get two people under you? And you need to keep remind them to get 2 more. I haven't got mine yet but it take time to grow.

I deposited $100 last May, and I never received anything from them, and still now.

oh, someone who recruited me makes more money, only if I get more people to join me?

Yes under you yes..you need to get two people..I already got two under me but the next two under me need to get 2 more on one of each person.

oh, someone who recruited me makes more money, only if I get more people to join me?

CDT is not a scam for sure. It's a good investment. My friends are joining lately and one just got her first diamond and $$ recently while one lady is close to get her first as well.

I plan to join asap. You need to refer and get at least 2 ppl to join you and same for everyone to refer 2. It won't make you money if you are procrastinate (lazy or inactive). Just go out and get them to invest with you and your team, that is it.

Remember that CDT doesn't provide you residual or recurring income. I prefer to work on something that creates residual or recurring income. But I don't mind CDT for extra bucks to invest. It could at least give me a few cycles that I am capable of. Yes, it takes time and work but not that hard, really.

By the way I have seen people overusing the word "scam" or misunderstood what scam really means. Scam means illegal. CDT is in fact a legal business to work with.

You can take a peek at: CDT official Site. IDT

(This is not an affiliate link)(neutral link)

The strategy is to get a team together and we all work together. Like some people find 2 and they are done but with our team, we continue to market even after each person got 2 to get more sales for the ones who needs them. Like for example, I recruited about 14 people and put them under the weak marketers (those who dont have the marketing skills) and then encourage everyone to do the same so that's how we have been doing good so far. Yes, there were times when we hit a slow down period...like for example, in August, our tables were pratically motionless cuz people were on vacation or broke but come September, our team became hot again. If people join they should make sure that their sponsors will give them support and have a good strategy. Like with my team..our sponsor used smart strategies to play the game well. Instead of putting 2 under and then 2 under...we get email addys of all the people who are on a particular table and tell them to work together to get 8 sales to finish off with their table and then keep on going. Also for each table, we assign one person who has cycled out to sponsor it to help the members.
Before recruiting a person, we make sure that they are motivated and willing to put in some work. If the person expects us to find sales for them, then we ask them not to join us. Too much of a headache.

No, CDT is not easy and not quick so before joining, make sure the people who recruited you have a strong team or otherwise you will have to wait a long time before cycling out.

I joined at the end of June and cycled out for the 1st time in mid August earning my first diamond. Now, I am 2 steps away from cycling out for the 2nd time to earn my 2nd diamond and $2,500. The lady who started this team just cycled out for the 2nd time a week ago.

If anyone is interested in chatting with me send me a PM. :ty:

The strategy is to get a team together and we all work together. Like some people find 2 and they are done but with our team, we continue to market even after each person got 2 to get more sales for the ones who needs them. Like for example, I recruited about 14 people and put them under the weak marketers (those who dont have the marketing skills) and then encourage everyone to do the same so that's how we have been doing good so far. Yes, there were times when we hit a slow down period...like for example, in August, our tables were pratically motionless cuz people were on vacation or broke but come September, our team became hot again. If people join they should make sure that their sponsors will give them support and have a good strategy. Like with my team..our sponsor used smart strategies to play the game well. Instead of putting 2 under and then 2 under...we get email addys of all the people who are on a particular table and tell them to work together to get 8 sales to finish off with their table and then keep on going. Also for each table, we assign one person who has cycled out to sponsor it to help the members.
Before recruiting a person, we make sure that they are motivated and willing to put in some work. If the person expects us to find sales for them, then we ask them not to join us. Too much of a headache.

No, CDT is not easy and not quick so before joining, make sure the people who recruited you have a strong team or otherwise you will have to wait a long time before cycling out.

I joined at the end of June and cycled out for the 1st time in mid August earning my first diamond. Now, I am 2 steps away from cycling out for the 2nd time to earn my 2nd diamond and $2,500. The lady who started this team just cycled out for the 2nd time a week ago.

If anyone is interested in chatting with me send me a PM. :ty:

ahhh now i undy more deep.. thanks for explain abt this :D

Of course anyone is welcome to join with our team if u are interested. :bump:

I am currently memebr and am thinking to quit soon cuz I dont like to wait too longer to receive $$$ or work for me to recurit and find right people to sign up under me...

I hear about CDT in years ago. Yes, It was not scam but there is lack of dynamic products due need recuit two more people after that build up to 15 people then start earn 2500 dollars. Guy explains to me. I turn thumb down to him. It is sucks. There will end dead anyway. I rather stick with my own Trader than CDT. Reason I like my Trade cause there is dont need looking for new recuits. If you are work harder to find person. Remember pick right person who is willing to do then will grow and more profits.

Ibo

No thanks !!

I prefer to keep IBO

Good for you to keep IBO. IBO is too expensive for me to join and I dont like the monthly meetings it requires of members. That's why I like CDT better..cheaper and no other requirements..just 2 sales. IBO is :thumbd: for me.

Everyone has their own preferences so wish u best of luck with IBO!

I hear about CDT in years ago. Yes, It was not scam but there is lack of dynamic products due need recuit two more people after that build up to 15 people then start earn 2500 dollars. Guy explains to me. I turn thumb down to him. It is sucks. There will end dead anyway. I rather stick with my own Trader than CDT. Reason I like my Trade cause there is dont need looking for new recuits. If you are work harder to find person. Remember pick right person who is willing to do then will grow and more profits.

That's why CDT has the revolving system. When we cycle out, we go under the people who were under us to push them up to the top..that way everyone gets a chance to go to the top and cycle out. To get to that point, we have to develop a team. The team building process may take a year but once it is done, we all revolve around each other..like reinvesting in each other. That's why there is no dead end anyway. It is only dead for people who join without a team.

Our team leader just cycled out earning her $2,500...I am two steps behind her so I figure I will cycle out sometime in December. I am in no hurry. Like I said CDT is not for people who want quick profits. It takes a while. Smile

You are entitled to your opinion.

Yep, true enough it ain't quick profits or a way out of job. And It isn't providing you residual or recuuring income like I said in my last post.

But still it's a good investment. I prefer to invest in CDT than any stocks out there.

Pay $100 or little more once as I understood and receive $2500 or so with a diamond is pretty good investment no matter how long it takes.

Hint: Join an active team that will give you far better chance being cycled so do yourself a favor to act and work to recruit along, not just wait and wait. It's a team business that takes action.

It's the reason why I still consider to join asap. A friend of mine plans to pay me in as exchange for me to refer few so I couldn't turn her deal down.. a no-brainer for sure.

By the way she just got out of her first cycle within 2 months.. not bad. She got the money and a picture she sent me by email. I replied her congrats. So it proves that it works and not a scam for sure. I even was told by a close friend that it's a scam, BUT he was wrong. So don't buy any rumors from anyone even friends but investigate it yourself to get the hard facts... That is what I did and was glad I did.

At last, many, many deaf people I know don't even bother to invest anything like stocks or CDT or real estate or whatever. That's the big reason why there are awful few rich deaf people (self-made only) out there. It's rather so terribly wasted.

So invest and go recruit to make it work is all.

Yep, true enough it ain't quick profits or a way out of job. And It isn't providing you residual or recuuring income like I said in my last post.

But still it's a good investment. I prefer to invest in CDT than any stocks out there.

Pay $100 or little more once as I understood and receive $2500 or so with a diamond is pretty good investment no matter how long it takes.

Hint: Join an active team that will give you far better chance being cycled so do yourself a favor to act and work to recruit along, not just wait and wait. It's a team business that takes action.

It's the reason why I still consider to join asap. A friend of mine plans to pay me in as exchange for me to refer few so I couldn't turn her deal down.. a no-brainer for sure.

By the way she just got out of her first cycle within 2 months.. not bad. She got the money and a picture she sent me by email. I replied her congrats. So it proves that it works and not a scam for sure. I even was told by a close friend that it's a scam, BUT he was wrong. So don't buy any rumors from anyone even friends but investigate it yourself to get the hard facts... That is what I did and was glad I did.

At last, many, many deaf people I know don't even bother to invest anything like stocks or CDT or real estate or whatever. That's the big reason why there are awful few rich deaf people (self-made only) out there. It's rather so terribly wasted.

So invest and go recruit to make it work is all.

You mentioned that your friend cycled out in 2 months..from the feeder or DTP tables? If she got the money, obviously she started by paying $520 (DTP program) not the $120 (Feeder program)?

I started with the feeder program cuz I was too scared to risk $520 for something I wasnt sure that would actually work or not. I cycled out in 2 months from the feeder and now I am soon polisher on the DTP table...I figure I will cycle out the 2nd time around Dec to Jan...

You are absulotely right! CDT is not a replacement for a steady income like paychecks or SSDI...that's why if people think CDT will make them rich, I just laugh cuz it doesnt provide a recurring income. I have had few people who joined on my team thinking that (they didnt tell me their expectations) and now they are complaining cuz they expect to get a montly check from CDT and I was like, "No NO NO!!! I had to explain over and over again." Now, they are upset but there is no such thing as easy and free money! LOL...They are staying with CDT for the time being but looking for other alternatives to make money quick. I say good luck!

Otherwise most of my team members have commen sense and understand that it is a long process to cycle out.

Good luck with your success with CDT..keep me posted on how you are doing! U can PM me. :ty:

I still call it scam even I researched it. I'm not going to fall for it, thank you! WHY? They make it sound easy to make money while most real world jobs have lot of duties and you have to get the hard earned money. There is NO such thing as easy money and they do not grow on trees.

Back