Cdt

Sorry I still call it scam, no matter what you say! How would you feel that CDT was booked for fraud?
Why do I have to pay money to get a job? Getting a real job doesn't cost money, you need a car to commute or ride a bus to work. Hiring process doesn't cost money either.

Right..that's why it is called an investment. Speaking of cost, to start up any private business of your own, u have to pay a lot of money upfront and be underpaid for a long time until the business folds or takes off. Mutual funds, stocks and CDs need money upfront to grow into an investment. Does that mean all those things are scams? CDT is not a job. Dont know why u think it is a job???

Speaking of scam...it is when people do not get what they are promised. My friend got her $2,500 check from CDT last month. I know of 2 others who got theirs too. If they didnt get their money for cycling out, then yes it would be a scam but they did get their checks sooo....pls define scam?

You can have your own opinion and miss out on opportunities. Up to u.

Welcome to CDT! Did u know that there is a link in the registration page where u can click to inform CDT that u are deaf? That way CDT can know which IDTs depend on relay calls and emails. Pretty neat huh?

Thanks. I do find that CDT is deaf-friendly, cool. I even called CDT office twice using relay even it's outside USA.

Whoa whoa here is some missing threads. Someone remove it. Sound like Shel90 must be scare off about facts here. LOL

Back