Cats rescued from hoarding twin sisters

For now.... everything merges up eventually... First it's 10 blocks are safe, then it's 9, then 8, then 7.... it slowly works it's way up... I've seen it happen all too many times... it's only a matter of time before all that crap moves too far up and overruns the entire area. That's why I moved out of the old area of Tampa I was in. That's why I'm also glad Tampa PD went in and did a huge sweep and took everything out with enormous stings. At least we have the police force here for the population.

I will never live in unsafe neighborhood and already victim of crime, worsen the PTSD and made me extremely fear about go outside.

I will return to Gallaudet this fall and it will take 2 years to finish before move to west coast.

I believe that westside is unsafe as well, also you said that some part of Rogers Park is unsafe. :dunno:

Most of Chicago is unsafe. I have a friend that moved up that way that will be moving back this summer. She said the summer can't come fast enough. She lives in the "good part" and said it's absolutely miserable. :dunno2: Cost of living is higher up there, too. Which is ridiculous I'd rather live here in Florida! :D

Most of Chicago is unsafe. I have a friend that moved up that way that will be moving back this summer. She said the summer can't come fast enough. She lives in the "good part" and said it's absolutely miserable. :dunno2: Cost of living is higher up there, too. Which is ridiculous I'd rather live here in Florida! :D

Oh yes, climate is miserable in Chicago, even worse than DC during winter.

I love Florida, but I prefer west coast (California, Oregon and Washington).

But that's a TINY little area.... if I said, oh look how itty bitty my crime rate is for my street here in Tampa of course it's going to be small! :laugh2: It's Chicago in proportion to a little tiny part! :laugh2: That doesn't really matter! Rogers Park is 1.849 miles! :laugh2: Of course the crime rate is small because the area is less than 2 miles large! :roll: Chicago is still the murder capitol regardless if a 2 mile span isn't! :roll:

meth-lab-dog.jpg

Deleted-- too much sensitive info on Google Maps.

I live in this general area. Pretty safe.

But that's a TINY little area.... if I said, oh look how itty bitty my crime rate is for my street here in Tampa of course it's going to be small! :laugh2: It's Chicago in proportion to a little tiny part! :laugh2: That doesn't really matter! Rogers Park is 1.849 miles! :laugh2: Of course the crime rate is small because the area is less than 2 miles large! :roll: Chicago is still the murder capitol regardless if a 2 mile span isn't! :roll:

Oh wow, again, wow... Rogers Park is advanced district and it is one of finest ever.

I'm sure that everyone want move to Rogers Park. :roll: :eek3:

Oh wow, again, wow... Rogers Park is advanced district and it is one of finest ever.

I'm sure that everyone want move to Rogers Park. :roll: :eek3:

:laugh2:

Here you go Mark.... Related to our sarcasm talk... Just in case you did know... Here is Fox being Sarcastic... in case you weren't aware. :D

:laugh2:

The fact is a 2 mile area is going to have a low crime rate.... Of course that's fact! You can't go off of a two mile "town" if you will and say your city is safe. That's like me saying "My condominium complex is 1.71 miles ( it actually is ) around and gated, there hasn't been a crime reported here in years! TAMPA IS SAFE!!" Of course my condominium complex is safe, it's less than two miles large! I can't speak for all of North Tampa based on a two mile span of my condominium complex! :doh: That's fact. You can't speak for Northern Chicago based on a two mile area such as Rogers Park, that is fact.

Back