Cats rescued from hoarding twin sisters

Oh I see. As long as there are kids in it, there isn't any meth labs. I see. There are many apartment buildings? That sure keeps the law breakers away. Once those meth-heads see that it's a drug free zone, they get scared and go elsewhere. You're lucky you live in a very safe neighborhood. I wish my criminals would listen to those laws. :smoking:

There are a bunch of them in this neighborhood alone. I can count 5 apartment complexes where I live, with several more on the other side of Clark.

Okay, first of all, I live right smack in the middle of a school zone-- Meth labs aren't even permitted around here, because A) there are several apartment buildings where I live and B) several of these buildings have kids in them, another reason why this is a drug free zone.

School zones aren't matter to any people who work in meth lab.

aren't even permitted

Meth labs are illegal under state and federal law - no exception and there is no permit to having a meth lab.

There was meth lab at UAB dorm, even they are in school zone, what guess? students don't care about school zone.

Fact: You never know about hoarding with dead animals or meth labs until news report about those events, regardless on school zones. No need to deny that your area is 100% perfect.

No areas or cities are 100% safe and you never know about those situation.

Oh I see. As long as there are kids in it, there isn't any meth labs. I see. There are many apartment buildings? That sure keeps the law breakers away. Once those meth-heads see that it's a drug free zone, they get scared and go elsewhere. You're lucky you live in a very safe neighborhood. I wish my criminals would listen to those laws. :smoking:

drug free zone is no difference from gun free zone.

Too many lawbreakers in drug free zone.

School zones aren't matter to any people who work in meth lab.

Meth labs are illegal under state and federal law - no exception and there is no permit to having a meth lab.

There was meth lab at UAB dorm, even they are in school zone, what guess? students don't care about school zone.

Fact: You never know about hoarding with dead animals or meth labs until news report about those events, regardless on school zones. No need to deny that your area is 100% perfect.

No areas or cities are 100% safe and you never know about those situation.

I may not know about them around here, but here's what I DO know-- us neighbors would've reported it before the person(s) knew what hit 'em. This area doesn't like drugs, and they certainly aren't welcome here, and if any of us discovered drugs, that criminal would be out of here fast.

I may not know about them around here, but here's what I DO know-- us neighbors would've reported it before the person(s) knew what hit 'em. This area doesn't like drugs, and they certainly aren't welcome here, and if any.of us discovered drugs, that criminal would be out of here fast.

It is depends, some crimes are undetected for years.

True, but there are always those who tip off police. People are quite observant around Chicago.

Be careful - gangs (or mobs) could victimize you (disabled or death) after they find out if you report or testify in the court.

Be careful - gangs (or mobs) could victimize you (disabled or death) after they find out if you report or testify in the court.

Don't worry-- I don't need to. I got out of that business some time ago.

Okay, first of all, I live right smack in the middle of a school zone-- Meth labs aren't even permitted around here, because A) there are several apartment buildings where I live and B) several of these buildings have kids in them, another reason why this is a drug free zone.

Meth labs are not permitted anywhere , they're illegal .

Meth labs are not permitted anywhere , they're illegal .

Yeah, I know. I was trying to make a point to Foxrac that there are a bunch of kids around my neighborhood, and that a Meth lab would be right in the middle of a major school zone.

Yeah, I know. I was trying to make a point to Foxrac that there are a bunch of kids around my neighborhood, and that a Meth lab would be right in the middle of a major school zone.

Criminals don't give @&#$% about school zone.

Yes they do Fox, come ooooooon... They know they have to keep that crap away from school zones, they took the DARE program! :D

Oh wow, Chicago is 100% perfect city and any criminals will busted immediately. NOT!!!

There are a lot of murders in Chicago and crime rate above the national average.

Even, Chicago is dangerous than LA.

Oh wow, Chicago is 100% perfect city and any criminals will busted immediately. NOT!!!

There are a lot of murders in Chicago and crime rate above the national average.

Even, Chicago is dangerous than LA.

In the words of Eric Cartman....

In the ghetto.... The the ghettoooOOoOOOOOO... :laugh2:

I was in Chicago once. I was there for the friend of a families funeral. I remember my aunt got held up at gunpoint. We were there for two days... That's pretty depressing... Luckily, she carries a gun. Pretty sure that gunman was surprised! :D :laugh2: My little Romanian aunt... :laugh2: Little flower sundress, BAM GUN IN YOUR FACE! Anyway, seriously... two days there...that happens? I've been lots of places, never have had that happen... I realize that can happen anywhere... but it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. The area we were in was just a dirty looking area... wasn't actually dirty you know, it just didn't look... you know... right. ( It was kind of dirty ) We walked around some... but I was in a very big rush to get home. This was a few years back. I have had no desire to go back... never will... I know reports only say it has got worse, no thanks. I'll stay where I'm at... far far away...

It depends on where one goes in Chicago. If one is on the North Side, that region is generally safe. However...... if you go to the South Side-- it's at your own risk. I live way up north, in one of the safest areas still remaining in Chicago.

In the words of Eric Cartman....

In the ghetto.... The the ghettoooOOoOOOOOO... :laugh2:

I was in Chicago once. I was there for the friend of a families funeral. I remember my aunt got held up at gunpoint. We were there for two days... That's pretty depressing... Luckily, she carries a gun. Pretty sure that gunman was surprised! :D :laugh2: My little Romanian aunt... :laugh2: Little flower sundress, BAM GUN IN YOUR FACE! Anyway, seriously... two days there...that happens? I've been lots of places, never have had that happen... I realize that can happen anywhere... but it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. The area we were in was just a dirty looking area... wasn't actually dirty you know, it just didn't look... you know... right. ( It was kind of dirty ) We walked around some... but I was in a very big rush to get home. This was a few years back. I have had no desire to go back... never will... I know reports only say it has got worse, no thanks. I'll stay where I'm at... far far away...

Oh wow, that's funny... :lol:

The Year in Murder: 2013 Marks a Historic Low for Many Cities - The Daily Beast

No surprise about Chicago is murder capital now.

For now.... everything merges up eventually... First it's 10 blocks are safe, then it's 9, then 8, then 7.... it slowly works it's way up... I've seen it happen all too many times... it's only a matter of time before all that crap moves too far up and overruns the entire area. That's why I moved out of the old area of Tampa I was in. That's why I'm also glad Tampa PD went in and did a huge sweep and took everything out with enormous stings. At least we have the police force here for the population.

It depends on where one goes in Chicago. If one is on the North Side, that region is generally safe. However...... if you go to the South Side-- it's at your own risk. I live way up north, in one of the safest areas still remaining in Chicago.

I believe that westside is unsafe as well, also you said that some part of Rogers Park is unsafe. :dunno:

Back