Castrated for Writing Dissent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad's term on the San Jacinto is worth noting not only because for active service in the Navy being a Lieutenant in that fleet that saw action in the Phillipines, Okinawa, Leyte Gulf and Northern Japan is high drama but also because Bush was on that ship and evidently he and my father got into it pretty big once, which makes me the more suspicious not only about all this developed but why it has become a DEATH GAME.

Dad's term on the San Jacinto is worth noting not only because for active service in the Navy being a Lieutenant in that fleet that saw action in the Phillipines, Okinawa, Leyte Gulf and Northern Japan is high drama but also because Bush was on that ship and evidently he and my father got into it pretty big once, which makes me the more suspicious not only about all this developed but why it has become a DEATH GAME.

Pity you saw fit to mention this in public.

Isn't there a deeply secret government agency that deals with people who spread this type of sedition?

You mean like The Green Party, trying to make it look like George Bush? W is for Willie.

What I understand about the situation, Sir or Madam, is that Peter Gabriel is a tormentor, an unwanted presence who thought he had a good idea, an angle he could take to cultivate into popularity for him the unpopularity he detected about me surrounding me in Pittsburgh.

The Gay Gangsters in Seattle were I think very obviously bribed. That is the only explanation whereby they would take the side of those who started AIDS the way they have and engaged in what they see as a license for horrific, ghastly, cruel and malicious actions, bogging down the tragedy in many base details of information that can no longer be avoided pertaining to issues such as rape from the office of Amnesty International, part of a scorched earth program Gabriel ran trying to hide what he did on Mt. Desert Island.

It seems a foregone conclusion that someone is going to make a movie someday and that the bribes will win out. My only hope is that if there is an investigation someone will recall the needles tracks and tattoo on Lisa Cassidy, de-classify that material and make clear that the personnel included Will Zell Broome who I knew before AIDS started, who was an upperclassman at Temple with suspicious persons named in the Burstyn scroll and that an operator working with Brian Richmond and Lisa Cassidy named Abira Ali as a sort of foot soldier and lieutenant of Rosa Clemente was both in Pittsburgh and at Temple Tyler with Zell, herself an Ethiopian member of the Holocaust Survivor community that Burstyn came from with the letters where I was gassed.

In other words, the Green Party Ticket in being covered for by Gabriel is in fact being covered for in nature as suspects in the AIDS Onslaught because all of the evidence shows that the letters from 1974 and the comments made by Zell in art school evidence conclusively that Mt. Desert Island was a staged and planned operation and the letters were discovered not by investigators but by those who wrote them.

This was obvious to Richard Roehm. He saw that immediately it was the only explanation that made sense. Peter Gabriel is lying, hissingly, through the teeth. Nothing is beneath him.

What I understand about the situation, Sir or Madam, is that Peter Gabriel is a tormentor, an unwanted presence who thought he had a good idea, an angle he could take to cultivate into popularity for him the unpopularity he detected about me surrounding me in Pittsburgh.

The Gay Gangsters in Seattle were I think very obviously bribed. That is the only explanation whereby they would take the side of those who started AIDS the way they have and engaged in what they see as a license for horrific, ghastly, cruel and malicious actions, bogging down the tragedy in many base details of information that can no longer be avoided pertaining to issues such as rape from the office of Amnesty International, part of a scorched earth program Gabriel ran trying to hide what he did on Mt. Desert Island.

It seems a foregone conclusion that someone is going to make a movie someday and that the bribes will win out. My only hope is that if there is an investigation someone will recall the needles tracks and tattoo on Lisa Cassidy, de-classify that material and make clear that the personnel included Will Zell Broome who I knew before AIDS started, who was an upperclassman at Temple with suspicious persons named in the Burstyn scroll and that an operator working with Brian Richmond and Lisa Cassidy named Abira Ali as a sort of foot soldier and lieutenant of Rosa Clemente was both in Pittsburgh and at Temple Tyler with Zell, herself an Ethiopian member of the Holocaust Survivor community that Burstyn came from with the letters where I was gassed.

In other words, the Green Party Ticket in being covered for by Gabriel is in fact being covered for in nature as suspects in the AIDS Onslaught because all of the evidence shows that the letters from 1974 and the comments made by Zell in art school evidence conclusively that Mt. Desert Island was a staged and planned operation and the letters were discovered not by investigators but by those who wrote them.

This was obvious to Richard Roehm. He saw that immediately it was the only explanation that made sense. Peter Gabriel is lying, hissingly, through the teeth. Nothing is beneath him.

You made no mention of Richard here...

A People’s History of Jimmy Crary | thechinatowngazetteer

Or here...

Jimmy Crary Must Emigrate From The United States - Home

Richard just died sir. He had offered me a room. I explained to my mother that the reason she hadn't heard much about him is that he supported me and she is uncomfortable with the idea. I felt very Ayn Rand about Richard, something Steven Mallory said about Howard Roark, "I never allowed myself to meet you because I didn't want to be sick everytime I saw one of your wonderful buildings." Richard had given me strength at the very last ebb and I was always afraid to dwell on him for fear, what if that brave fellow disappoints me? I had cherished his support. He was like a coach.

Now, what I think happened with Peter Gabriel and the peer network that he developed among talented wealthy people at Carnegie Mellon where I was always on the outs and Duquense where I was an absolute pariah, was to get this laugh from the idea of solidarity with the men who tortured me, depicting them as bad boys, in the Lennon vernacular, people Lennon would have enthused over while hissing at me. Lennon hated schools. He wouldn't have been impressed by the Peace Corps routine of my dad, in fact I have reason to believe that dad called attention to himself when he saw them before they became famous at a little club in England and that father might have been followed by British fascists. The first men to really hurt me included a gang calling themselves Pitman. Now you realize the Beatles were called The Quarrymen before they went over to the slick side of things.

So, I was railroaded into this corner where I was treated like a fop, Lennon would have hated us because daddy built schools and so on. The problem with all of that is that these men not only tortured me but the evidence shows that Gabriel is either wrong or lying in cold blood about the premeditations of the AIDS testing ring they ran.

Nobody would want me to write Richard's death into this script. It's inevitable that it makes me uneasy.

:eek2: I'm so lost :confused: I'm trying to figure out what is even being said. I can't follow this story....

Much of this sad testimony pertains to a time prior to when Peter Gabriel entered the picture. I began writing to him in 1983 or so and the tragedy which befell me in childhood was ten years earlier. The momentum was from the deadly gang who tortured me. Gabriel positioned himself into a co-pilot position with them and then started trying to hawk lies. The storyline was overdubbed by letters I was sent as a child through the Warhol chain in Pittsburgh that proved to be evidence in the murder of John Lennon.

You can see them: texasschoolbook - Home

But I was not aware of that. I was pursuing a gang who continued stalking me who appeared to be spreading rumors intended to have me attacked by police as a suspected at risk person for the game purpose of a mandatory testing precedent case.

I proved that fact but Gabriel was behind the scenes with the papers going, oh no, all about Lennon, cudda saved John Lennon.

:wtflol:Soooo let me see if I got this straight....Deaftears is the son of an important secret spy who knew George Bush. Peter Gabriel is a pop star from the 80's who had him castrated because the gang who murdered John Lennon had been releasing AIDS, and Deaftears was going to expose them by writing an article about them in the paper, but previous to this, he had been kidnapped by Ronald Regan and sexually assaulted, later castrated by Peter Gabriel? Did I about sum it up? :dunno:

:wtflol:Soooo let me see if I got this straight....Deaftears is the son of an important secret spy who knew George Bush. Peter Gabriel is a pop star from the 80's who had him castrated because the gang who murdered John Lennon had been releasing AIDS, and Deaftears was going to expose them by writing an article about them in the paper, but previous to this, he had been kidnapped by Ronald Regan and sexually assaulted, later castrated by Peter Gabriel? Did I about sum it up?

Not even close. You left out The murders (by 2 separate plane crashes) of Roberto Clemente (baseball star) and Jim Croce (rock star) and the conspiracy between Seattle gay gangs and Rosa Clemente. :)

I'm impressed. You idiots finally got some of the facts straight.

Ohhh!! OK!!! I knew I missed something! Now it ALL makes sense!:giggle:

Not even close. You left out The murders (by 2 separate plane crashes) of Roberto Clemente (baseball star) and Jim Croce (rock star) and the conspiracy between Seattle gay gangs and Rosa Clemente. :)

Like The Warren Report the records SO and US were extremely vicious, but before the truth could surface our government wanted this sort of pseudo-information drummed into people's heads. For THE GREAT BACKSTAB ever to be known and understood, and the popular idea, particularly among Gays, of "Semper Fi" for those who launched 911, killed Shannon Harps and tortured me to become questioned probably all sorts of lies will have to come out as gospel again. That is why I don't realistically see how something like Peter Gabriel's tragic, scary, asinine cover up can be seen as anything but tragically predictable. Still nothing is worse than how those who released AIDS authored 911 and still play the hero.

deaftears,

You need help. Go talk to a psychiatrist.

Ohhh!! OK!!! I knew I missed something! Now it ALL makes sense!:giggle:

The tragedy in this is Clemente is a true hero. He was a baseball star in the 60's and early 70's, in today's game he would be worth $25 million a year. There was an earthquake in Nicaragua (I believe) and Clemente was sending aid to the country. He was worried about warlords stealing the supplies so he chose to travel with them. The plane was overloaded and crashed. The true story is very sad.

The tragedy in this is Clemente is a true hero. He was a baseball star in the 60's and early 70's, in today's game he would be worth $25 million a year. There was an earthquake in Nicaragua (I believe) and Clemente was sending aid to the country. He was worried about warlords stealing the supplies so he chose to travel with them. The plane was overloaded and crashed. The true story is very sad.

I hope that a lot of today's stars have learned a thing or 2 from Roberto Clemente about helping the less fortunate. He was pretty much in his prime as a baseball star. The Pirates would probably have given "The Big Red Machine" a run for their money if this tragedy didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back