Castrated for Writing Dissent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what it means to be the walrus, because I am the walrus, I am the eggman, they are the eggmen..... goo goo goo joob

You speak Walrus?

Peter Gabriel is a frightening, frightening psycho. Nobody had the right to make light of such a horrible, horrible situation and criminally insane ordeal, yet he incited absolutely everyone to do just that. My soul has been shattered a thousand times by that obscene, indecent loper.

Peter Gabriel is a frightening, frightening psycho. Nobody had the right to make light of such a horrible, horrible situation and criminally insane ordeal, yet he incited absolutely everyone to do just that. My soul has been shattered a thousand times by that obscene, indecent loper.

In seriousness, you really need to see a doctor about this.

My mother wrote a letter to Sound Mental Health regarding her observations of Gabriel's past obsessions with me, but I think even with my name appearing in Cineaste Film Quarterly and Asian Cult Cinema Nancy has no power to grasp either how much he is willing to invest creating stalking situations nor the magnitude of his obsession with me. However, having said that, my doctor and psychologist are well aware that I feel cheated of good support by the fact that his criminal insanity is aimed at titillating Seattle queers whose foothold at Sound is far deeper than my own as a client who remains, after twelve years there, still something of a stranger to them, largely because of the wall they erected on Gabriel's behalf.

Reagan actually is to blame, for shutting down the state hospital systems so people this sick are just wandering around with no help.

I'm a client of ADWAS and it is true that I need an appointment.

I'll try to explain what happened so you can make sense of this in light of what you know about the morally disturbed and criminally sadistic fiend who I have named.

I was tortured as a child. Brutally. My eyes are partially blinded, I'm deaf and my facial nerve is torn. I reported these facts to Gabriel because he deceived me into believing he was in Amnesty International. My father Ry had authored a book called America's Stake in Human Rights and another Humanizing the School dedicated to Martin Luther King. Dad was dead by the time Gabriel showed up, he had just died, but the Regional Director of Amnesty International thought my father was a "hero" that was her word for him.

Gabriel thought it would be funny to hoodwink me. He contacted the men who tortured me and told them it would be funny to set me up with a fiance, have her turn against me and then brutalize me for ratting on them.

Reagan actually is to blame, for shutting down the state hospital systems so people this sick are just wandering around with no help.

Unless I Misread, I think he just posted that he was in a facility for 12 years. Which coincides with his post about not seeing Jeanne for 12 years AND might explain the frightened look of the woman in that picture from last summer. Just sayin.

Unless I Misread, I think he just posted that he was in a facility for 12 years. Which coincides with his post about not seeing Jeanne for 12 years AND might explain the frightened look of the woman in that picture from last summer. Just sayin.
It can't be true what Botti said. Reagan was a Conservative God. His "Trickle on them bums" economic ideas still resonate among the poor.

I missed that, and if there was some facility that held him, it was very irresponsible to make a decision to let him out.

I'm a permanent member of the Sound Mental Health Recovery Program and quite content about my happy affair with Jeannie. She's a remarkable person. There's no one like her.

Guess you can see why I miss Richard Roehm. He was always behind me.

I'm a permanent member of the Sound Mental Health Recovery Program and quite content about my happy affair with Jeannie. She's a remarkable person. There's no one like her.

Guess you can see why I miss Richard Roehm. He was always behind me.

You are an idiot, and if you had actually known Richard Roehm, you would be quaking in your shoes with the fear that he would come back from the grave to get you.

Deaftears,

I doubt this will make sense to you, but I gotta say it anyway. Feel free to stop posting here. Nothing good will come of it.

You will notice I think that I have never spoken ill of Richard. As for my posting there is always a chance that someone else will step forward some distant day after I am gone to corroborate my testimony. It won't be said, "Mac sat on his hands." Gabriel did what I am complaining about. He tortured me after I reported torture. He did it for titillation and got me all but murdered and my girlfriend raped. These facts being the truth, the mandate is clear.

I have little doubt nothing good will come of it. I know this world as well as you do, but the obligation to bring testimony against abuse of power remains something I am commited to, and if you knew my father and if you knew his enemies and if you had the slightest judgement about what befell me, you would understand and agree.

Richard pretty much saved my soul. I will miss him always.

He would have loved Jeannie. He would have thought Richard was groovy, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back