Cashier replace to machine

PowerON

Reaction score
Since people cheers on minimum wages raise. McDonald, for example, don't like the idea. Decide to replace cashiers to machine.

You know what's bright side? We wouldn't have trouble to make order anymore because all cashier, at highest precent, don't know how to READ from our notepad (which now is our phone to type and show em)

That would work for me.

Yeah but what about the people that will lose their jobs , it sure does not work for them. I hope this does happen in grocery stores too b/c a lot of time an item come up the wrong price , it's more than it should be. It's going to be a pain trying to find someone to help you.

Yeah but what about the people that will lose their jobs , it sure does not work for them. I hope this does happen in grocery stores too b/c a lot of time an item come up the wrong price , it's more than it should be. It's going to be a pain trying to find someone to help you.

Then stop raise the minimum wages. :hmm:

Then stop raise the minimum wages. :hmm:

Work at minimum wage isn't enough to cover on all living expenses.

I have sympathy for small businesses, but for larger businesses with a lot of profit, not much, even they got a lot of tax break.

Remember the costs of living always keep raising... .. . . .. ...

Work at minimum wage isn't enough to cover on all living expenses.

I have sympathy for small businesses, but for larger businesses with a lot of profit, not much, even they got a lot of tax break.

Remember the costs of living always keep raising... .. . . .. ...
minimum wage is not supposed to cover all living expenses. it's supposed to keep you afloat for time being and you're supposed to work on yourself to get a better paying job aka skilled labor.

I do not support $15/hr minimum wage for unskilled labor. it's outrageous. current minimum wage ($7.25/hr) is ridiculous because it's a poverty so $10-12 is most reasonable. it's insulting that a person would make a decent living from $15/hr as unskilled labor like janitor. that will send a message to public that it's ok to be lazy and useless because of $15/hr. that's nearly $30,000 a year!!!!!!

INSULTING.

minimum wage is not supposed to cover all living expenses. it's supposed to keep you afloat for time being and you're supposed to work on yourself to get a better paying job aka skilled labor.

I do not support $15/hr minimum wage for unskilled labor. it's outrageous. $10-12 is most reasonable. it's insulting that a person would make a decent living as unskilled labor like janitor. that will send a message to public that it's ok to be lazy and useless because of $15/hr. that's nearly $30,000 a year!!!!!!

INSULTING.

Janitors are lazy and useless?
Dang. :lol:

I do not support $15/hr minimum wage for unskilled labor. it's outrageous. current minimum wage ($7.25/hr) is ridiculous because it's a poverty so $10-12 is most reasonable. it's insulting that a person would make a decent living from $15/hr as unskilled labor like janitor. that will send a message to public that it's ok to be lazy and useless because of $15/hr. that's nearly $30,000 a year!!!!!!

INSULTING.

:gpost:

INSULTING.

I think $7.25 per hour is better for high school kids. :lol:

Oh yes, $10-$12 are suitable, but I want waiver for small businesses or give them a tax break. I don't want tax break for wealthy larger corporations.

I feel sad for franchisees because they don't share a wealthy with corporation like McDonald's for example.

I think $7.25 per hour is better for high school kids. :lol:

Oh yes, $10-$12 are suitable, but I want waiver for small businesses or give them a tax break. I don't want tax break for wealthy larger corporations.

I feel sad for franchisees because they don't share a wealthy with corporation like McDonald's for example.

share wealth? simple... jack up the price for Big Mac and then they can afford to pay more to employees but then... will customers be willing to pay more?

HUH?? Ok then stop raising the cost of living so people can live on minimum wages.

Cost of living goes up because employee wages & benefits go up. And the never ending cycle continues.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I think a lot of consumers are inflating their own 'Cost of Living' by not separating 'needs' from 'wants'.
$100+ cable bills, name brands, cups of coffee & soda, etc... are not 'needs'

Back