Cashier replace to machine

share wealth? simple... jack up the price for Big Mac and then they can afford to pay more to employees but then... will customers be willing to pay more?

I'm not sure if McDonald's policy allowed franchisee to set the price for food, but I believe that they have to follow the price based on environment, such as tourist towns, regular cities, west coast, Hawaii or Alaska.

I'm not fond of franchise. :ugh:

Cost of living goes up because employee wages & benefits go up. And the never ending cycle continues.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

and US dollars - you know why? because of inflation.

If we print too much dollars so inflation will go up, so is demand and supply too.

I'm not sure if McDonald's policy allowed franchisee to set the price for food, but I believe that they have to follow the price based on environment, such as tourist towns, regular cities, west coast, Hawaii or Alaska.

I'm not fond of franchise. :ugh:

yes that's what I'm talking about. when I say McDonald, we're talking about all McDonalds.

setting price based on destination, etc is called Price Discrimination.

minimum wage is not supposed to cover all living expenses. it's supposed to keep you afloat for time being and you're supposed to work on yourself to get a better paying job aka skilled labor.

I do not support $15/hr minimum wage for unskilled labor. it's outrageous. current minimum wage ($7.25/hr) is ridiculous because it's a poverty so $10-12 is most reasonable. it's insulting that a person would make a decent living from $15/hr as unskilled labor like janitor. that will send a message to public that it's ok to be lazy and useless because of $15/hr. that's nearly $30,000 a year!!!!!!

INSULTING.

I have to stick with Jiro on this one....

I know college graduates with Bachelors degrees who make $15.00 a hour... No freaking way someone who works at McDonalds who didn't want to go after a higher level of education should make that much too... No freaking way... Not for that line of work... Now construction or something hard like that, sure... I can level with that! But fast food... No... freaking... way... You want to make $15.00 an hour, go to college and get a degree or get a tougher job... A lot of freaking people with bachelors degrees make that kind of money... that's ridiculous!

Since people cheers on minimum wages raise. McDonald, for example, don't like the idea. Decide to replace cashiers to machine.

You know what's bright side? We wouldn't have trouble to make order anymore because all cashier, at highest precent, don't know how to READ from our notepad (which now is our phone to type and show em)

Works for me, I can't find anyone working at Dunkin Donuts that can speak English. How hard is "vanilla coffee, milk, no sugar"...and do I really need to specify that I want it hot if it's fall/winter?

Laura

The machine can help reduce food waste. Few times my order was wrong becsuse cashier input was wrong. Sent it back and made me correct order. I think bottom line its cool for fast food joints.

But if im tipping at the restaurant I definitely do not want to tip machines

Back