Casey Anthony found not guilty of her murder charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'm nervous about something big and exciting yea I'd smile.

I can understand why shes smiling, being locked up for that long and finally having freedom to walk hey I'd smile too.... but it seems like shes more concerned about her own well being then her daughters (as far as staying serious and saying hey! lets help Caylee"). Her videos in court shes smiling, laughing! How can a mother laugh at a time like this? I understand making light of a situation but theres a time and place....

My only sympathy goes to Caylee.

I don't. My mouth gets dry and my lips get stuck on my teeth and I look like a baboon. :giggle:

Beowulf in a courtroom:

Baboon%20(5).jpg

:laugh2:

When I'm nervous about something big and exciting yea I'd smile.

I can understand why shes smiling, being locked up for that long and finally having freedom to walk hey I'd smile too.... but it seems like shes more concerned about her own well being then her daughters (as far as staying serious and saying hey! lets help Caylee"). Her videos in court shes smiling, laughing! How can a mother laugh at a time like this? I understand making light of a situation but theres a time and place....

My only sympathy goes to Caylee.

Her daughter is dead. This isn't church, she's not praying for her soul. I'm not sure what she's supposed to 'do'. :/

I think there should be a law to be made when some mothers don't want the father's name on the birth certificate MUST be on the birth certificate. There was no father's name written on the girl's birth certificate and nobody really knows who the father is because she went out with alot of guys soooo...yeah. pretty much alot of evidence was destroyed when the girl was dead. It's not much of a surprise that the mother has something to do with this, somehow. No matter what, the father's name MUST be on the birth certificate just in case...even if the father is completely out of the picture.

I think there should be a law to be made when some mothers don't want the father's name on the birth certificate MUST be on the birth certificate. There was no father's name written on the girl's birth certificate and nobody really knows who the father is because she went out with alot of guys soooo...yeah. pretty much alot of evidence was destroyed when the girl was dead. It's not much of a surprise that the mother has something to do with this, somehow. No matter what, the father's name MUST be on the birth certificate just in case...even if the father is completely out of the picture.

Bad idea. Then the father would be obligated to pay child support even if he is not the father!

My son's birth certificate doesn't have his father's name on it. I know exactly who it is and he pays child support. I'm keeping his name off, though, since we decided that he's Dad in DNA Only. ;)

PS What would you do about lesbians who artificially inseminate??

If she isn't guilty via American law, how do you know she is guilty? She's innocent until proven guilty. The prosecution failed to prove her guilt. So...this case proved that there was not enough evidence to convict her because she's reasonably innocent.

Yep ... so was OJ :roll:

This case has everything .... I didn't know late term abortion meant 2 years after birth ....

Jury duty is a patriotic thing. It's part of your civil service.

Not sure how right it is to be judgy about twelve other jurors' actions when you don't want to do it yourself.

when the court found out how HOH I am they did not want me to do jury duty and stopped me sending letters. I would love to do it at least once, but I do not think It would be fair to waste the court time finding out how bad my hearing is.

Yes, every child deserves to have a father and mother listed, even if the parents don't like it. However, not all states require it. Some states want the father to be named before the mother can get welfare.

Yes, every child deserves to have a father and mother listed, even if the parents don't like it.

That's your opinion that is in no way reflective of the American Constitution or concepts of liberty and law.

Having a father not listed on a birth certificate no way infringes on my child's rights.

They had her fingerprints on the ducttape, the duct tape matches duct tape found in her father’s garage, the death band dna hair strand in her trunk, the backing to a heart sticker found in her room that matches the one on the duct tape, the blanket that was missing from her room was with the remains along with toys, the searches for cholorform on the internet and the large amount of chloroform in the trunk mat, the outline of a childs body in her trunk, the smell of a decomposing body in the trunk, the pings from her cell phone in the area where the body was discovered, the odd death references on her myspace page, etc. etc. etc.

If the child drowned, why the duct tape, why the chloroform, why the outline of the child's body in her trunk? Why the hair in the trunk?

She is guilty. There was plenty of evidence.

That's your opinion that is in no way reflective of the American Constitution or concepts of liberty and law.

Having a father not listed on a birth certificate no way infringes on my child's rights.
I said "deserves." I didn't say it was Constitutionally required, or that it infringed on a child's legal rights. A child might not have a legal right to know his parents but he has a human right to that information if he wants it.

No, it infringes on the father's rights .... trust me, I know this one. I helped a buddy get his rights in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back