Carved Shell Silicone Ear Molds..better for severe to profound.

No, the Images are my very first digitals. Phonak PowerMAXX 411. The ones I had before these were Analogs.

I've had problems with these PowerMAXX the last few years. Seems something is breaking inside the aids every 6 or so months.

Last time I had them fixed was back in Sept 2012. The Ear hook on the right hearing aid snapped from the case. And the gold connector broke from the HA motherboard.

With the money that was used to fixed these hearing aids in the last 2 years. They could have brought 2 new ones. But I don't get a say. (I have medicaid/medicare)

My old analogs, lasted years for me. I think I had them for 15 years. I still have them somewhere, if I do find them. I'll post a screenshot. I couldn't believe the size difference between the 2. haha

my old analogs (Siemens) still works *only the left works, the right might work but the battery door's busted lol*
but yeah, it's saved for my good ear

Funny thing about my old analogs. it used 675 batteries.

My phonak powerMAXX 411s uses 13s.

The bigger is better theory was proven wrong. Smaller is better, sometimes =P hahahaha

Funny thing about my old analogs. it used 675 batteries.

My phonak powerMAXX 411s uses 13s.

The bigger is better theory was proven wrong. Smaller is better, sometimes =P hahahaha

LOL!!!! my old analogs used a size 13 btw :D
also my other 2 hearing aids I had used a 13 too

Back