Capital punishment on children and teenagers

That has to be the most convoluted logic I have ever read!

I looked that word up in the dictionary..I couldnt understand the definition either so what does it mean?

Sorry about that! I just couldn't think of any other word that described how mixed up nonsensical some of his arguments are!

I envy your writing skill and the use of all these vocabulary words. I hope to go for my PhD someday but I am afraid that I wont be good at writing at that level. Just a stupid fear..

That has to be the most convoluted logic I have ever read!

You're living on the other side of the world. Of course it is. :roll:
To me though, it makes sense; or at least I can understand it.
Can you? Or are you just not there yet?

No capital punishment for children and teenagers. That's tough one because they committed a crime because they raped a little boy. However, they did not kill him. That's different story. They would have gone to a prison or hospital preventive rehabilitation.

I believe that any country includes ours should stop Free Trade and World Trade Organization to Iran because of the uncivilized stupid Iranian people. I noticed that these people who installed the hangers are not police or government. They "overpower" - than the police... See in the picture. Did the teenagers get a fair trial before they were hanged? These people who hanged them have no morals. Like you said that Jesus prefers to save all people.

I'm new to this forum but have read this thread with interest.

You are never going to reach agreement with this one.

You're living on the other side of the world. Of course it is. :roll:
To me though, it makes sense; or at least I can understand it.
Can you? Or are you just not there yet?

Frankly, I have no desire to get where you happen to be. I prefer to be where I am not the only person capable of undertanding my thought process, save a therapist in a mental institution.

Back