Can't believe that 2007 is coming!

SxySpicyGrrl

Cannot wait for spring!!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dang 2007 is coming! it seem like all those years are ran so fast! like time flying gone already, in year 2007 is coming up for a new year for the better for all of us being postive, yes, sometimes it doesn't that very easy to be VERY postive everyone does have a tough time or whatever.... smile.

In Jan. I am going back to school to finished what I am doing and with my goal for the future job.... or whatever I am decide... I want to keeping myself busy without being bored or.. ya know? :)

Enjoy the holidays!

Spicy

Yes hard to believe its almost 2007!! 28 more days to go. Tick-Tock LoL
But seems like the years are just flying by faster & faster everyday.
Good Luck with going back to school, your goals, futures job etc...spicygirl:)

Dang 2007 is coming! it seem like all those years are ran so fast! like time flying gone already, in year 2007 is coming up for a new year for the better for all of us being postive, yes, sometimes it doesn't that very easy to be VERY postive everyone does have a tough time or whatever.... smile.

In Jan. I am going back to school to finished what I am doing and with my goal for the future job.... or whatever I am decide... I want to keeping myself busy without being bored or.. ya know? :)

Enjoy the holidays!

Spicy

Yes hard to believe its almost 2007!! 28 more days to go. Tick-Tock LoL
But seems like the years are just flying by faster & faster everyday.
Good Luck with going back to school, your goals, futures job etc...spicygirl:)

Yes, that is how everybody feeling.... lol

You mean that 2006 is almost over? :eek: Say it ain't so! I've still got 3 months worth of stuff to get done before the end of the year!

LOL :eek: :eek: :eek: LOL

Dave

dang i feel that too times go faster and faster THUDS

but hope my 2007 year went well fingercross

Time flee fast rest of a year..

Buh-bye 2006 *counting the days* til Dec 31st turn into New year 2007...

Oh I know, it's sure going so fast, and I haven't been able to finish up my wedding plans....Got sooooo much to do! :run: :hyper:

Holy crap...yeah, it goes so fast. I feel like I just graduated high school yesterday but it was in June 2, 2006. lol

Hooray! 2007 is coming! A lot of good movies are coming out then! :)

OH Transformer! I saw the preview at the AMC Movie Theater in Tallahassee Mall!!!

Cinderilla III is comming to theaters on 2007!! I like Disney's Cinderilla and Cinderilla II.

2007 is also a year when I'm starting college, plus I'm going to be building a computer! (I love this computer case :))

2007 is going to be a great year for me!!!

I'm supposed to graduate high school May 2007, it just doesn't seem possible. I'm not ready. :[

Is it 2007, already? :eek: It's only 27 days to go until NYE down here in Australia, and I am planning to take myself and some of my friends to Sydney (Where the famous fireworks was speculated on the harbour Bridge every year) which we are going to celebrate in STYLE!!! for the first time in 10 years, It's time to party!!!! I know, that year 2006 has gone faster than I expected. :O

It has been an interesting year 2006... Time for me to hit Full time within the Australian Government in 2007, gotta be good!! :D Here comes, 2007 and it is just around the corner, peeps!

Back