Can't believe that 2007 is coming!

2006 wasn't a good year for me so pray 2007 gets better not only for me but for everybody (almost).

Yep, time flies by!

Yup, the time flies by fast and it is makin' everyone gettin' O L D ! :lol: The clock don't know how to stop runnin' - it just keeps runnin'. Heh heh

Welcome to the Time and Space ! :P lol

Oh really? How come it's making everyone getting old while I'm getting young again? haha

Yup, the time flies by fast and it is makin' everyone gettin' O L D ! :lol: The clock don't know how to stop runnin' - it just keeps runnin'. Heh heh

Welcome to the Time and Space ! :P lol

grrr.. yeah i noticed the time is flying by so fast .. i hope 2007 will be a better year..
3.gif

2006 is bad year for me.. i lost few of my cats especially Tiny as I was very close to her.. :(

as for 2007... New beginnings.. :)

My car will be paid off!
3.gif

I will move in my used trailer but it is for temporary as I will move near Little Rock sometimes in 2007..

Get custody of my son back... thats all it matter to me... and live happily as a family..

thats all i wanted for 2007.. :D

Oh really? How come it's making everyone getting old while I'm getting young again? haha

Hahaha Very funny but, nah ... you will catch up with us gettin' OLD, too ! :rofl:
Don't forget to check your mirror to be sure you don't get any wrinkles. LOL

Back