Cancer Survivors

I'm very happy to hear about those who had survived cancer, wow that's amazing.... and my heart goes out to those who lost their loves ones from cancer as my grandfather died from cancer also..I sure missed him and my grandmother still put his name on my birthdays and Christmas cards too.... :(

My grandpa died from Stomach Cancer... He died when I was around 10 years old.. And, my best friend's mother got same Peachy Lady have but it's Football Size in maybe two years ago or so, it's already removed... But it might will turn to my best friend because her mom's mom got it before too... Also, I got Cyst Ovary when I was 16 years old but it's heal up, but all of women get that which it's sort of normal and when they are on their period, but have to watch out on it to making sure it's heal..

Hear Again,

So sorry about your mother. Hope you are doing ok and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Cherish each day that we have because it is a gift from God. Make the most of it. God bless.

Defmusicman,

Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers! My mother has been gone now for several years, but she is not forgotten. It's a comfort knowing that she's watching over me from above and no longer in pain. :)

mostly people include woman and man,kids who have cancer get surgery they later become survivors for years as breast,throat,etc.

my mom's family have cancer but not have survivors for that but her aunt died from cancer in 1960's and her cousin very bare alive of cancer survivors im not sure what kind of cancer have it!

To all who have been thru the heartbreak of losing a loved one to cancer, God bless you and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Ernest

RIP to my dear friend Molly from Tennessee and Florida who was succumbed by the three different types of cancer in the early spring of '04 . One of them is very rare which is Ritcher's syndrome. The others are blood and bone cancer.

Due to her breast cancer, my sister Kathy had been through the chemo for every 3 weeks of 6 months and had a double mystecomy a month ago . She is doing well. She is the first person in my family. My family and I are rooting for her ... so as everyone too!

Back