Canada

I am packed now - my mom is bringing hella shoes but I am bringing hella makeup which is funny since most of them are brand new, still in the box. I like to keep things perfect in case speical occassion. I am leaving tomorrow morning. I was hoping to meet some deaf in Canada but no one said anything here :( will anyone miss me at all? :(

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I am packed now - my mom is bringing hella shoes but I am bringing hella makeup which is funny since most of them are brand new, still in the box. I like to keep things perfect in case speical occassion. I am leaving tomorrow morning. I was hoping to meet some deaf in Canada but no one said anything here :( will anyone miss me at all? :(
Hope you have fun in Canada. Where you're going in canada, you're about 6 hours away from me. Miss ya...hmm..maybe. LOL. We have had our fights, but oh well. Have a safe trip.

Originally posted by prostock19
Hope you have fun in Canada. Where you're going in canada, you're about 6 hours away from me. Miss ya...hmm..maybe. LOL. We have had our fights, but oh well. Have a safe trip.

:( maybe?? bet by the time I return you would hit the 3 K mark!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
:( maybe?? bet by the time I return you would hit the 3 K mark!!!
Ehh...I am not sure. I have to take some time off from work this week for the ESDAA Track Meet.

have fun!!!!! my family and i wil plan to move out to canada someday but still processing too long........... thats all!!!!!

Originally posted by blue_cutie
have fun!!!!! my family and i wil plan to move out to canada someday but still processing too long........... thats all!!!!!

Why Canada?

Originally posted by Teekie
Why Canada?

well..... my mom prefers canada better than america because of beautiful place, i think thats why............. a lot of people wanted to go to canada more than america now.............. my mom just chose canada anyway.......... thats all...............

Dang im too late to ask you to bring me something from there. I miss you already.

ARROOOO!! Hear my call of the wild?!? *howl at the full moon alone*

I am back now. I will post details of my trip soon. I have to finish taking finals :( then I will be able to post :)

Originally posted by Liza
hey Babyphat! how was the trip? met anybody?

Yeah I met Deaf people over there both in Montreal and Quebec, I was hesistant to interrupt them. I just saw them signing and was doing an internal debate whether or not to go up to them but I did and it was fun.

Weeee!! Looks like I might end up in Montreal for the WFD Conference/Congress in July.... going as New Zealands Delegate...

Back